Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Guys, what's your facial hair like at the mo? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Classy.

ReputationRep:
    Hraldy any to be henost.

ReputationRep:
    I have just ordered a double edged saftey razor, can;t wait to try it.

ReputationRep:
    Full Captain Birdseye, but then I am 31...

I have a stubbly chin, I can only grow facial hair there. I could grown it longer and plait it like an Egyptian pharoah if I wanted to.

Although I noticed recently that I'm getting signs of a neck beard! HUZZAH! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit stubbly because I didn't shave today, generally I try to stay as clean-shaven as possible.

ReputationRep:
    Ive only really got moustache hair. It's blonde though so it basically counts as no facial hair. I've never shaven anyway and im 18

ReputationRep:
    Stubbly presently around cheeks, chin, above upper lip and on my neck. I only shaved yesterday too. I have a mate who, if he shaves in the morning, has to shave again if he is going out at night. Ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kfin08)
    Stubbly presently around cheeks, chin, above upper lip and on my neck. I only shaved yesterday too. I have a mate who, if he shaves in the morning, has to shave again if he is going out at night. Ridiculous.
    :hahaha:

For the record, is he Asian? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Annoying, a little too light for my liking and I have a 1cm gap between chin beard and cheek beard which my girlfriend takes the piss out of whenever I'm lazy and haven't shaved for a couple of days. Also my neck beard goes down really low, well below my Adam's apple which is a pain to shave. So all in all, not sexy :p:.

phil.

ReputationRep:
    full face stubble atm, i don't like having a face like a baby's arse but it grows back quite quick anyway.

ReputationRep:
    At the very moment...I am clean shaven. But that look just doesn't work out for me so I am going to grow a nice lil' stubble.

ReputationRep:
    Out of interest when did people (blokes) start shaving, or more to the point had to start shaving so that you don't end up looking like you've had an accident with a prit stick whilst getting your hair cut?

IIRC, I started properly when I was fifteen. Prior to that I had shaved a bit, but it was mainly bum-fluff, sideburns getting curly, etc... I did grown my first beard at 18, prior to that the bit in the middle of my chin was too sparse to grow anything worth mentioning. And now I don't shave at all, because its such a pain in the arse. I do use a beard trimmer once every wek or two to keep it in some semblence of order, so my beard varies from 'hairy mess', to 'stubbly beard' depending on whether I can be arsed to spend five minutes trimming it...

ReputationRep:
    All guys need at least some stubble.
    Trufax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stomm)
    Out of interest when did people (blokes) start shaving, or more to the point had to start shaving so that you don't end up looking like you've had an accident with a prit stick whilst getting your hair cut?

IIRC, I started properly when I was fifteen. Prior to that I had shaved a bit, but it was mainly bum-fluff, sideburns getting curly, etc... I did grown my first beard at 18, prior to that the bit in the middle of my chin was too sparse to grow anything worth mentioning. And now I don't shave at all, because its such a pain in the arse. I do use a beard trimmer once every wek or two to keep it in some semblence of order, so my beard varies from 'hairy mess', to 'stubbly beard' depending on whether I can be arsed to spend five minutes trimming it...
    erm... 17 I guess

I've had a faint moustache prior to that for ages though. lol

ReputationRep:
    I Have Massive Amounts Of Facial Hair

It Is So Long I Have Intertwined It With My Pubic Hair And Have Set The Tension So That It Plays Like A Harp

Penis.

ReputationRep:
    shaved for the first time in about 6 weeks today. in places it was clogging up my razor and in others there were nearly nowt

ReputationRep:
    Full beard, 21 years old.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment it's pretty close, shaved it yesterday. Unfortunately it's not really appreciated by certain people so I have to shave.
    If it was up to me, I'd have a full-on beard. Grew one last summer and it was pretty epic, no pics though I'm afraid.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.