(Original post by vienna95)
    hes against it.

http://www.prodeathpenalty.com
    Trust you to post this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    David Davis, you mean?

He is definately for it.
    Thanks LH for backing up my original statement. Don't know where V95 got that link from as it's a USA web address.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hotnanoo)
    i think she meant the new troy leader was his name, (unless you were being ironic lol)
    Oh yes, just read the post properly

Howard is against the death penalty, but he will only say the conservative viewpoint, not his own from now on. DD was quick to point out this was his opinion, not Tory policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    Thanks LH for backing up my original statement. Don't know where V95 got that link from as it's a USA web address.
    eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    Trust you to post this.
    eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tednol)
    Still bloody should be. There is no reason to raid a post box. Bunch of tossers interfering with mail possibly on it's way to me.
    do you know how many cheques etc. go missing in the post? me neither... but it's loads!

lou xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.