Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    im not sure which one youre talking about... i pressed escape before most of them got fully loaded (phew)
    think yourself very lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Oi, Mr edders - I have been here long before you came long. Do not tell me to deal with the fact I am the Princess Of Avatars because as far as I see - your got your mod position like Hayden*
    Whether he's been here longer than you makes no difference. He's the mod and you're a member, so you should respect that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    but amg, you hardly ever post on here anymore, so its not like you can claim to be important
    Erm Mr Mod sir, in terms of who is now on the board, she is one of the more senior members - and in the time before [img] code locks brough colour and variety of avatars to the forum.

Amount of posts now... theres hardly ever anything worth contributing to. But to say she isn't an important member of the board is particularly harsh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    Erm Mr Mod sir, in terms of who is now on the board, she is one of the more senior members - and in the time before [img] code locks brough colour and variety of avatars to the forum.

Amount of posts now... theres hardly ever anything worth contributing to. But to say she isn't an important member of the board is particularly harsh.
    You shouldn't judge a a member by how long they've been here, but by the quality of their posts - amg is a very nice person, and in that sense she is an important member

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    You shouldn't judge a a member by how long they've been here, but by the quality of their posts - amg is a very nice person, and in that sense she is an important member
    Adhsur becomes only the second member to pick up her 5th Green gem

Well dun.

ReputationRep:

meh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    what bout me?

ReputationRep:
    Adhsur becomes only the second member to pick up her 5th Green gem

Well dun.
    hehe, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    hehe, thank you
    Speaking of gems, dont you have me to thank for some, if not all of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Speaking of gems, dont you have me to thank for some, if not all of them?
    Awww, don't say that!! I deserved them lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Unfortunately, I saw it all - in all its horrible detail.

Which one was it? The notorious 'goatse gallery' everyone already knows about that. That is soooo last year for gross out thing.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.