ReputationRep:
    (Original post by giddylid1)
    sorry, i was only messing.
    Lyd
    dont worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    we dont need any more moderators anyway, so calm it
    I think that is debateable now actually. Maybe with a few more mods image code and images in sigs could be turned back on and unregs could be unbanned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    I think that is debateable now actually. Maybe with a few more mods image code and images in sigs could be turned back on and unregs could be unbanned.
    re. image code, we could have 50 moderators and still we'd have to see disgusting stuff before we removed it.

ReputationRep:
    re. image code, we could have 50 moderators and still we'd have to see disgusting stuff before we removed it.
    Yes but with more mods it would be removed quick enough so that only a very few people see it. Even with image code off people are still posting disgusting images in the my pictures thread and things, which anyone who reads the thread is likely to click on to see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Yes but with more mods it would be removed quick enough so that only a very few people see it. Even with image code off people are still posting disgusting images in the my pictures thread and things, which anyone who reads the thread is likely to click on to see.
    still a better situation to be in though; its optional in that case. i really think we have enough moderators as it is, we delete everything bad within a few minutes and having more mods wouldnt make that any quicker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expredders)
    Who would make the best moderator?
    amg was a moderator once, but when she was given the powers she threw a tantrum and started a spam session demanding to have it removed. i think shes probably better off without it

ReputationRep:
    Well, I have been asked by d...but I don't think I could take on such a big job or do it well!

ReputationRep:
    amg was a moderator once, but when she was given the powers she threw a tantrum and started a spam session demanding to have it removed. i think shes probably better off without it
    Classy, cheap dig.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigcnee)
    Classy, cheap dig.
    thats what happened though?

ReputationRep:
    they would all make great moderaters.

(remember that i voted for all of you when you get into power)

ReputationRep:
    I agree, even I thought it was childish then.

ReputationRep:
    still a better situation to be in though; its optional in that case. i really think we have enough moderators as it is, we delete everything bad within a few minutes and having more mods wouldnt make that any quicker.
    Well yeah optional whether you look at the image or not, but if it's been disguised as something else most people are going to look at it anyway. The main reason i suggest more mods though, it to make it more likely that there is a mod on at all times, and give less work for the individual mods.

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to point it out, from the blue? No.
    It was a cheap, pathetic dig meant for offense.

ReputationRep:
    Glad to know the sigs are back up btw

ReputationRep:
    Did you have to point it out, from the blue? No.
    It was a cheap, pathetic dig meant for offense.
    meh in a thread asking who should be made moderator i think its relevant. now dont be so uppity.

ReputationRep:
    meh in a thread asking who should be made moderator i think its relevant. now dont be so uppity.
    Whatever, I think you're a crap mod. Is that relevant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Well, I have been asked by d...but I don't think I could take on such a big job or do it well!
    You would do fine Adhsur - all you have to do is delete posts by people you don't like and cackle insanely while doing it - even i could proberbly manage that

ReputationRep:
    Whatever, I think you're a crap mod. Is that relevant?
    i suppose :rolleyes:
    and to think i gave you rep yesterday!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.