How often do you see your boyfriend/girlfriend? Watch

_Pondersome.
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Been together for like a year and a few months and we see eachother about 4 times a week or something, usually.
Caraa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
it's been 6 months.. I have 2 more to go
staygoldd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Once or twice a week. I'm not a very clingy person and he works full time.
I'm pretty happy with it 'cause we've actually made an effort to do things worthwhile right from the start (day trips, beach, zoo, gigs in other cities, a week in London, weekends out on the town..) rather than sit around watching tv and watching paint dry . I think that would be the death of us.
staygoldd
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by n0c0ntr0l)
Last time I had a gf, she wanted to see me like 3 -5 times a week. I tried my hardest to cut this down to 1. Reasoning is simple, the time you spend apart makes you miss each other more.
I agree.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Once or twice a month, though typically for several days at a stretch. I don't mind.
snowy_
Report 9 years ago
We have only been going out a week and she lives literally 2mins walk away so we see each other every day (and did before we started dating)
sarCAZm
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Every day...we live together. But not all day...we know we need our own space some times
juicyfruit
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When at 6th form... was like 3 times a week.
Now we've finished school, lots of revision so maybe twice a week at the very most.
When summer comes... he's working half the week bleugh... so maybe 4 times a week.
The only time I've EVER seen him everyday is when we went on holiday fror 5 days
.x.Steff.x.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
been with my bf for 1yr and 4 months
while i was at uni (finished first year now) i saw him on a tues if he wasnt working and then every weekend
its going to change though in the summer cuz we live ages away and i wont see him that much..but that was what it was like before i went to uni
nikki_louise
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
in an LDR see him around every 5/6 weeks which is major awful and even when uni is over in like 2 weeks i still wont see him that often because he doesnt live in my home town any more and ill be here in southampton working at weekends
CocoBean
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Everyday at the moment
Melz0r
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's at uni, so I won't see him for half-terms at a time. Now he's back then probably every day or so, but I try and vary the times and things we do... OP, maybe you need to talk to your girlfriend if you think the cancelling might signify something else...
smarty_kay
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ermm with like revision and stuff, i prob havent seen him for like 2 or 3 weeks, but we got the 3 months summer holidays to catch up.
wholenewworld
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think it totally depends on the circumstances, ranging from age, general busyness, geographical location, sexual needs etc. But I definitely agree with an earlier post that too much of a good thing can spoil everything. Ideally, you should have enough interests/ things to do to want to maintain your independence, whilst being able to devote enough quality time to your relationship. (That's the theory at least!)
LadySmythe
Badges: 19
Report 9 years ago
Been with my bf for 18 months. When we were at school I used to see him everyday Mon - Fri during school hours, and usually almost all day on a saturday, just me and him

Now schools finished and we both need to work a lot, I'm not sure how much we will see eachother now, prob once every 3-5 days

Will go into an LDR in seot for 4 years, should be fun

But I can't really complain, some people are in international relationships, and sometimes see their partners once a year or twice if they are lucky
reastle1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've been with my boyfriend over 2 years now, manage to see him most weekends, don't feel like it is enough makes me miss him like crazy. but going on holiday in 2 weeks time, so I get to see him everyday for 3 weeks, yey!
.pushing.charlotte.
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
been together over 2 years, used to see each other every day now it's an LDR and we see each other for a week every month
but next month it will be 2 weeks :woo:
Pinball_heart
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd say everyday
Dstbgre
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
During revision/exams it was once or twice a week. Now that the exams are over we will be seeing each other most days and given that in July we are moving in together im guessing we will be seeing a lot of each other then
lucyhol1012
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Since September its been about every 2 or 3 weeks. But today he's coming home after being away for 6 weeks :woo:
But hopefully it'll be everyday over summer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (308)
37.47%
No - but I will (64)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.42%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.32%

Watched Threads