GUYS: Am i wrong?!? Watch

tldr22
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im pretty sure he was ******* under the desk, whilst watching you. When you looked at him, he turned away. When you turned away, he looked back, and contiuned his ****.
Malt3s3rs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Nah, your feelings definitely got the better of you.

If he liked you, he would have asked for your number/fbook/msn. He probably realised that you, um, 'liked' him and he nipped it in the bud early by telling you he was with someone. If he was interested, he wouldn't tell you.

Sounds like he was just being friendly tbh.
emilina
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i was just askin guys if it sounded like he did, cos bein guys they would be the ones to know how they act when they like a girl :rolleyes:

i wasnt askin for anyone to say 'YES HE LIKES YOU', i just wanted an opinion. there's really no need to get *****y bout it.

and the other poster was right, i was confident about giving him my number. but this has shaken that confidence cos i thought i was right, id like someone here to tell me hand on their heart that they dont get shaken when they think they're right and they're not.
:rofl: you think that was *****y? you serious? haha lol

also i'm not the first one to point out we have no way of knowing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise