Report 9 years ago
i read them too
McFearless
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'm reading

how's the 5k plan going? and the alcohol ban? i had a glass of wine the other night...but other than that so far, so good. and i feel amazing!
RachelBabyfrog
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Have you ever cooked any daals? One of my favourite veggie things to cook! Very healthy and extremely tasty!
lekky
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Hey have you tried Tofu? You can get it spiced and all sorts of gorgeous things.

Can i ask where you got the 5K run plan thing from?
Brotherhood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
c25k.com
mart1203
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Congrats =) keep it up, and running hills is good it will make you faster and stronger.
mart1203
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yeah downhill running is more taxing on your hamstrings, as there is a greater eccentric (lengthening) contraction, and your strides are longer. It's hard to keep running on your toes during downhill running, as there is a tendency to slam your feet down, acting as brakes and slowing you down (and stopping you from falling if you are travelling too fast for your strides to keep up =p)

but yeah, it's cool to do both
MeAndBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm a member of another site, the althletes are really into calorie counting, making sure they get enough to exercise.

You've done brilliant with the weight loss.
MeAndBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Oh it's just a social networking site aimed at fruit eaters. They have an active lifestyle philosophy and figure you'll get to your natural bodyweight eventually.

Try and eat carbs, it will help with the running, but I guess you know that already.

So did you put back week 4 until next week?
Brotherhood
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MeAndBubbles)
Oh it's just a social networking site aimed at fruit eaters. They have an active lifestyle philosophy and figure you'll get to your natural bodyweight eventually.

Try and eat carbs, it will help with the running, but I guess you know that already.

So did you put back week 4 until next week?
And how's that working out? How are the calcium, protein, iron, zinc, vitamin D, most B vitamin (especially B-12), and essential fatty acid deficiencies treating you?
Hazzard
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Sounds like things are going well for you and you've definitely got the right attitude, keep it up!
MeAndBubbles
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just wondered how you are?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads