What do you think about this car?! Watch

Orichalon
Badges: 7
Report 9 years ago
You'll pay extortionate insurance prices (they even charge you if you change the wheels, let alone a bodykit etc) and all the bodykit will do is just add weight, so it'll make it even slower than it was before, and the handling will also be worse due to the weigh. On top of this, you'll look like an idiot going through towns with a loud exhaust attached to a vauxhall corsa. Seriously, don't.
MalcomNewMoney84
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lpotts88)
get a slightly "larger" hatchback and you could afford the insurance on a much quicker car imo, although does look tidy, if you like it go for it..

I had a golf when I was 18, 2nd car with no no claims and 3 points, which was a 1.8, went orite and would sit at 125 with ease top end.. with modifications at under £1000 insurance.

Id say to most people to just buy a run about first few years to get the no claims up and going and then with the money you will of saved you could afford a lot more for your coin..

Good Luck
lol at silly little wancers like this badman :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by bhap08)
If you want to buy that then you obviously live on an estate, Talk about chavvy.
8 bedroom house the mayor use to live in been here since 1990 .
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
i got a really good price for it 2000 pounds!, and im saving for a house and im freakin 19 SO I TOOK IT OK!! :P
Steeps
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OP you make me laugh, couldn't find motoring forum so you posted here, yet yesterday you found the motoring forum and posted asking how much it would cost to buy and how much it is to insure (in 2 separate threads)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post18988611

You paid more than 3k for a 6 year old corsa. Well done.

not only that but you want to FRONT your insurance.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post19015458

If you'd bought a sensible car in the first place a) it wouldn't cost so much for the initial purchase and b) you'd be able to afford to insure it yourself instead of being a further risk to motorists by having your insurance potentially invalidated should you be in an accident.
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
(Original post by Steeps)
OP you make me laugh, couldn't find motoring forum so you posted here, yet yesterday you found the motoring forum and posted asking how much it would cost to buy and how much it is to insure (in 2 separate threads)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post18988611

You paid more than 3k for a 6 year old corsa. Well done.

not only that but you want to FRONT your insurance.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post19015458

If you'd bought a sensible car in the first place a) it wouldn't cost so much for the initial purchase and b) you'd be able to afford to insure it yourself instead of being a further risk to motorists by having your insurance potentially invalidated should you be in an accident.
lol hello mr detective it cost me 2000 pounds for it! 2003 sxi with 28000 miles with MOT and tax, with some modifications i.e big baul exhaust and just tinted windows thats not the original picture. And ive been quoted 1200 for a 3rd party insurance on it.
Steeps
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by J4GGYBoss)
lol hello mr detective it cost me 2000 pounds for it! 2003 sxi with 28000 miles with MOT and tax, with some modifications i.e big baul exhaust and just tinted windows thats not the original picture. And ive been quoted 1200 for a 3rd party insurance on it.
You've been quoted or your parents?
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
(Original post by Steeps)
You've been quoted or your parents?
me and my parents!.
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol OP why do you keep proudly telling us you are 19?

and tbh i think you would be better off geting a decent carand having that cheaply, with cheaper insurance (mine btw is £700 a year i'm 18 and only just passed my test) and get a car you like when you are a bit older and the insurance wont be a complete rip off.

also try listening to advice instead of yelling and acting generally like a chav. you asked for advice, we are giving it. next time don't ask.
PJ991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
me and my parents!.
but you're the additional driver?
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilina)
lol OP why do you keep proudly telling us you are 19?

and tbh i think you would be better off geting a decent carand having that cheaply, with cheaper insurance (mine btw is £700 a year i'm 18 and only just passed my test) and get a car you like when you are a bit older and the insurance wont be a complete rip off.

also try listening to advice instead of yelling and acting generally like a chav. you asked for advice, we are giving it. next time don't ask.
my car definately must be a pussy magnet because your not attracted to it LOLLLLLLLL score i think ive heard enough!!
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
my car definately must be a pussy magnet because your not attracted to it LOLLLLLLLL score i think ive heard enough!!
that post made so little sense it's hardly worth reading
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilina)
that post made so little sense it's hardly worth reading
fat chicks are soooo moody. Think their TSR elite when their real life loosers!
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
pardon?
Christian_j
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You give Brummies a bad name, stfu.
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
oh dear
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
(Original post by Christian_j)
you look like a retard you notts criminal your not a brummy stfu!? oh please. Badboy french student haha BONJOUR!
emilina
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Christian_j
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you look like a retard you notts criminal your not a brummy stfu!? oh please. Badboy french student haha BONJOUR!
Errr my picture isn't even on my profile, you nutter.

My French dicks on your car.

Au revoir.
J4GGYBoss
Rep:
?
Errr my picture isn't even on my profile, you nutter.

My French dicks on your car.

Au revoir.
it was before hahahahahahahaa, i will buy your boat! because im considerably richer than yew!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads