I despise my nose and want plastic surgery Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
I know how you feel. *hugs*

My nose is really flat and ugly. I hate my face because it has ruined it. I don't think I could ever get plastic surgery though because everyone in my life is used to seeing me like this lol.

Aside from my nose I have got told that my cheekbones/eyes and skinny body outweight it. I still feel very uncomfortable about it though and similarly to you; need to take pictures at special angels because nose looks weird. :s
adamstaple
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Em_maK)
need a better photo from further away really....like your whole face
This
Charlski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
That picture doesn't really show it in relation to the rest of your face, but to be honest it doesn't look nearly as bad as you make out.

At least yours isn't wonky!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Em_maK)
need a better photo from further away really....like your whole face
I don't want to post my whole face but this should give a better idea:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e0sis5&s=5
adamstaple
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I know how you feel. *hugs*

My nose is really flat and ugly. I hate my face because it has ruined it. I don't think I could ever get plastic surgery though because everyone in my life is used to seeing me like this lol.

Aside from my nose I have got told that my cheekbones/eyes and skinny body outweight it. I still feel very uncomfortable about it though and similarly to you; need to take pictures at special angels because nose looks weird. :s
Are you black?

Please, everyone calm down with all this self-conscious .....
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Charlski)
That picture doesn't really show it in relation to the rest of your face, but to be honest it doesn't look nearly as bad as you make out.

At least yours isn't wonky!
Honestly it's WAY too big for my face and in photos it's the first thing that I notice. I bloody hate it
Anonymous #3
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by adamstaple)
Are you black?

Please, everyone calm down with all this self-conscious .....
No I'm not black lol.
adamstaple
Report 9 years ago
I don't want to post my whole face but this should give a better idea:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2e0sis5&s=5
You're fine! What's wrong with it, no seriously?
adamstaple
Report 9 years ago
Honestly it's WAY too big for my face and in photos it's the first thing that I notice. I bloody hate it
That who notices? You.

Only you.
adamstaple
Report 9 years ago
No I'm not black lol.
Why don't you post a pic too, then we can reassure you that your fine too? :p:
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It looks like a normal nose... what is with all this fishing? I know it's a popular sport and all but, wow.
Anonymous #1
This is probs the best pic:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2wn6xkz&s=5

Look how wide and shapeless it is.
Katieloula
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think I definitely will too. Just so scared it will turn out even worse than now.See loads of people have a bump, my problem is that it's too bloody wide. What I would give for a petite and pointy nose, say like Megan Fox post-op.
Yeah I see what you dislike from your pic, my nose isnt wide but it isnt thin, but I dont think it would suit my face if it was narrow either. Ahh I dont know what Ill do, its nice when people say my nose is fine and that im pretty enough already, but it doesnt stop you from thinking it. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do :jumphug:
Waterstorm
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Looking at your second picture, there's nothing wrong with it man.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by adamstaple)
That who notices? You.

Only you.
Thank you

I just feel so low about it especially since the rest of my fam have perfect noses (bar my dad...:mad: )
cowsgoquack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
if you don't like it get something done about it
otherwise it's fine, learn to like it!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Waterstorm)
Looking at your second picture, there's nothing wrong with it man.
Thank you.

Honestly though it's big and shapeless. which annoys me because most girls have pretty, petite feminine noses

I so badly want surgery but I am worried my dad will get offended (seeing as I inherited it from him) and also that it might go wrong.
Zoombini
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Your nose looks fine. It may not be perfect but its not that bad.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Katieloula)
Yeah I see what you dislike from your pic, my nose isnt wide but it isnt thin, but I dont think it would suit my face if it was narrow either. Ahh I dont know what Ill do, its nice when people say my nose is fine and that im pretty enough already, but it doesnt stop you from thinking it. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do :jumphug:
People always say that but it's all about how you feel when you look at yourself right? I get so upset when I see other people with such nice noses, I just wish I had one too. Thank you for being so lovely.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cowsgoquack)
It looks like a normal nose... what is with all this fishing? I know it's a popular sport and all but, wow.
I am not fishing, I actually hate it, in fact it's taken me a lot of guts to post, and the last pic I posted should represent it better.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (228)
39.31%
No - but I will (40)
6.9%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (271)
46.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise