anywhere i can see what my figure looks like Watch

sk88
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by LiL MiSs cHeEkY)
lol, why don't guys seem to get it!?

it can't actually be me, otherwise i'll just see what i want to see, if that makes sense, plus i don't want someone walking around me with a camera while im naked...that would be awkward...and with clothes it wouldn't work

i see. lol, erm i guess its because we dont think too much about our figure, i guess is such a site exists, someone will post it eventually.
yoshifumu
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
yeh but when you look at yourself you don't actually see you, you see what your mind thinks you want to see, i can't explain it, but thats why anorexic people see a fat person and some fat people probably see a thin person etc...

....so to help me see what i actually look like i want to see my figure on someone else...or the model things on the net where you can enter measurements and it creates a model with your figure, but i can't find one

Erm... i believe thats why anorexia is also deemed a slightly mental disorder?
LiL MiSs cHeEkY
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
[QUOTE=yoshifumu]Erm... i believe thats why anorexia is also deemed a slightly mental disorder?[/QUOTE

your point being....?
slevien1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im so confused :s
chocolatecheesecake
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
lol, why don't guys seem to get it!?

it can't actually be me, otherwise i'll just see what i want to see, if that makes sense, plus i don't want someone walking around me with a camera while im naked...that would be awkward...and with clothes it wouldn't work
I totally understand! I really can't judge my own figure objectively, so have no idea if I look too fat, too thin or what. Unfortunately I dont know of any links that could help.

In fact, I'm sure if i saw a line up of different people's bodies, I couldn't even recognise my own. Its very weird!!
Mimi600
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i want to see what my body figure looks like, anywhere on the net i can enter measurements and it shows me, other than mvm as its not accurate at all, thanks in advance!!
H&M's website has on it an application from mvm under 'dressing room' as already mentioned (mvm = my virtual model) - in fact if you type in mvm to google it is the first link. You can input all your measurements and get some idea of your shape.

I know exactly what you mean about it being hard to look objectively at your body, even though it is right there. I find it is just so hard to think in terms of the bigger picture/whole figure, rather than focussing in on things.

In all honestly though, the likelihood is that these virtual images are pretty unrealistic too.
FireDeuce
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mimi600)
H&M's website has on it an application from mvm under 'dressing room' as already mentioned (mvm = my virtual model) - in fact if you type in mvm to google it is the first link. You can input all your measurements and get some idea of your shape.

Once you get down to a certain weight, the figure doesn't change at all.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (269)
38.48%
No - but I will (48)
6.87%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.3%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (331)
47.35%

Watched Threads