Boys are so much luckier than girls!! Watch

Ladipidoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by misslaurabee)
Yes. Because you are a girl, you absolutely must spend loads of money and time on an outfit. Heaven forbid if you wear the same thing twice! :rolleyes: if I go out, I wear a pair of nice jeans and, er, a polo shirt. (How are these clothes boy exclusive?!) Jeans have pockets for phone and money, so no need for a hand bag. Mix and match a couple of different polo shirts, or a nice t-shirt, with the trousers. Sorted. For about two years before you need to buy anything new.
IKR?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH WEARING THE SAME THING TWICE?! :mad:
Jellynubbin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by madima)
we're lucky because our brains aren't the size of a squirrell's.

Surely if your brain was bigger than a SQUIRREL'S you'd be able to spell it correctly ? :P
miss_opinionated
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Square)
Of all the great struggles between the genders throughout the history of the human race, this is by far the most prevalent.
Exactly what I thinking lol
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by sc8880)
whereas us girls have to buy sooo much stuff for every occassion!
You don't HAVE to do that. It's all a marketing tactic that girls have been manipulated into over the decades. I think most clothes shops would go bankrupt if it wasn't for girls feeling the need to buy a new outfit every week.

I do clothes shopping once or twice a year. I have about 7 different t-shirts that I can wear on a night out and they will last me a couple of years at least. And while I have 7 pairs of jeans, 6 of them no longer fit because I keep losing weight, so I wear the same pair for nights out every time. One of the 6 is wearable however but not my first choice for a night out.

There's no reason girls can't do the same. I guess it must be peer pressure, girls magazines and marketing that cause it. Especially those dreaded high hells which every girl I've met seems to find very uncomfortable. I don't understand that at all.
Ladipidoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by AwesomeAnt)
You know; I think I'd go for the girl that looks hot, not one that looks like a ...
Ok... and:lolwut:?
Gemma16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bansheeee*)
AND then when you get to 30 its all over no more clubbing!! whereas men can still go clubbing in their 40's .
wrong.
bob247
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
boys are luckier than girls cos they get to pee standing up, and can have an orgasm everytime they have sex. for those two reasons alone, we are the damned sex

Multiple orgasms?
sc8880
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Ladipidoo)
Tart.
Mong.
unfinished sympathy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bob247)
Multiple orgasms?
i see that your girlfriend is extremely lucky
Failed123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bob247)
Multiple orgasms?
Yeah, not every girl can pull that off...
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I went shopping today with a friend looking for new clubbing outfits and we were walking in h & m past the male stuff to get to the female 'garments' and both feel that boys have it so much easier in terms of buying clothes than girls! They can just buy a (nice) polo top and jeans and wear them clubbing or casually whereas us girls have to buy sooo much stuff for every occassion!
there's no such thing as a nice polo top
phantasmagoria08
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by madima)
we're lucky because our brains aren't the size of a squirrell's.
riight
i guess guys are just too lucky
sc8880
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by misslaurabee)
Yes. Because you are a girl, you absolutely must spend loads of money and time on an outfit. Heaven forbid if you wear the same thing twice! :rolleyes: if I go out, I wear a pair of nice jeans and, er, a polo shirt. (How are these clothes boy exclusive?!) Jeans have pockets for phone and money, so no need for a hand bag. Mix and match a couple of different polo shirts, or a nice t-shirt, with the trousers. Sorted. For about two years before you need to buy anything new.
Well tomboy's are also lucky! For cash-strapped girly girl's who love clothes, it's much harder/more expensive!
punktopia
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah, but we have to deal with women on a day to day basis.
greeny632
Report 9 years ago
and to top it off, we have to sit in a wheelchair at a carehome for 4 years longer than you as well
tazarooni89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
When I go out, I have to carry so much stuff with me, like my phone, wallet, keys, ipod, chequebook, camera etc. and it just looks stupid because my pockets are bulging with stuff.
Girls can put just put it in their handbags.

Boys also have a harder time attracting the opposite sex. They have to be witty, charming, caring, sensitive... etc.
Girls just have to show some cleavage.

Girls can also have multiple orgasms.
And they can just "flutter their eyelashes" and get men to do stuff for them.
And they can get sympathy whenever they want just by turning on the waterworks.

pshhh
Ladipidoo
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Mong.
Zomgggggg, I'm so offended. :mad: A 13 y/o called me a 'mong'.
Zomg, how will I face the world?
:facepalm:
AwesomeAnt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ladipidoo)
Ok... and:lolwut:?
:lolwut:

I just used your quote to finish my sentance:confused:
Havers
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
im sorry but us lads have so many more things to put up with...when your pregant we have to put 9 months of moaning, mood swings, strops, nagging, more nagging. just give it a rest!!! aha
Mastermind`
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah we're much luckier. Don't have to carry around a little toerag in our tummy for 9 months as well. :yeah:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (302)
37.52%
No - but I will (61)
7.58%
No - I don't want to (60)
7.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (382)
47.45%

Watched Threads