Inappropriate teacher Watch

Poll: If someone repulses you, do you tell them?
Yes, harshly. They should know! (8)
16.67%
Yes, politely, somehow (12)
25%
No, I feel bad (12)
25%
No I deal with it...like you should (16)
33.33%
SnowAngel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
Care to Share?:eek: .
I can't. sorry.
Failed123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
YES! I read the whole thing! Deal with it mate, but seriously £40?
blue_shift86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
OP,

don't feel pity on him. If you don't like him, tell your mum so and so get him to move on. It really is crap paying someone that much money when your full attention is not on academia. Oh and if you want some physics help, just ask. I am pretty good at physics and have lots of physics mates and can help you with stuff online. Good luck with exams and stop wasting money on a crap tutor!
Age_of_Innocence
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by PeterMcPete)
:borat:

Actually no, thats quite sick. I bet he is an undercover pedo.Watch your back :ninja:

Haha as opposed to a uniformed, official paedo?

OP he's probably a good tutor, I had one years ago and I found him and the environment horrible and unpleasant, but he was a damn fine teacher, and I appreciated him far more down the line.
rosieee91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ewww. tell your parents! surely they don't want some skankhead like that in their house either? and you can probably find a tutor for MUCH cheaper. :yes:
azn-wonder91
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Barry Chuckle)
Paying someone money to teach you is retarded when you can rent a book for free from your local library.
i find physics incredibly difficult because my maths is kinda weak so some concepts are hard for me to grasp through reading
i respect/envy those who are able to learn everything by themselves.
xxharrixx
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kizzz!)
Hahaha i know this is slightly insensitive but i laughed so much reading that! :rofl:
me too sounds hilarious even if it's not for the OP! love your sig btw..makes me laugh everytime.
azn-wonder91
Rep:
?
(Original post by rosieee91)
ewww. tell your parents! surely they don't want some skankhead like that in their house either? and you can probably find a tutor for MUCH cheaper. :yes:
they tell me not me be disrespectful. dad's a doctor so he's USED to disgusting things and mum's a teacher so i guess the can empathise lmao "skankhead" made me laugh. he has scabs on his head tht he picks and one fell on my page today
i feel sick.
TK2 King Pin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
is it really worth ALL THAT TORTURE just for physics?
i failed half of my gcse's and i still got into college
rosieee91
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by azn-wonder91)
they tell me not me be disrespectful. dad's a doctor so he's USED to disgusting things and mum's a teacher so i guess the can empathise lmao "skankhead" made me laugh. he has scabs on his head tht he picks and one fell on my page today
i feel sick
EUGHHHHHH i think everyone in this thread is feeling the same way tbh. :puke:
TK2 King Pin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
additionally, u could paint ur skin red and say ur catching his skin disorder
thatd stop ur parents saying 'dont be disrespectful'
gee:bee
Report 9 years ago
you have two choices, you can get your mum to tell him his help is no longer required..

or..

you get your dad to construct a glass partition in your study room which has little holes so you can here him. (similar to post office)

personally i would go for option 2, (the stealth option)
Creative
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Buy a brand new textbook, it's highly sanitary, much cheaper and the only thing it will rape is your mind.
azn-wonder91
Rep:
?
(Original post by gee:bee)
you have two choices, you can get your mum to tell him his help is no longer required..

or..

you get your dad to construct a glass partition in your study room which has little holes so you can here him. (similar to post office)

personally i would go for option 2, (the stealth option)
AWWWW this is r first ever post i feel honoured!

and LMFAO at the glass partition..! i think he would realise something's up! or hey i could say ive got swine flu or something!!
gee:bee
Report 9 years ago
i like your thinking. we are on to something. maybe even get the glass to be so pure he will never realise, we could be on to a winner...
Tishy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
aww hes an odd bod. Maybe you do some disgusting things too and he tries to match them, like some sort of competitive disgusting thing people do. And subconsciously, you compete with him by doing something worse, making him do something worse.
So i bet when he comes next, if you make sure you dont do anything gross, he want feel the need to compete with you .
So...maybe then, next time round he wont smell fishy!! BAM!
ElectronicPanda
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
:lol: that's pretty amusing...
what about giving hints? or reserving his own pen to use. and alcohol rub does wonders :yep:
Muffin.
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by azn-wonder91)
okay so my school is pretty suckish in the physics department and i need good grades to get into uni-my parents very generously got me a physics tutor who a) isn't that good but pretty much the only person free during this busy exam period. b) that considered he is stupidly over priced at 40 quid for just 1 hour 20 mins :mad:

anyways i try to ignore those things and thank God i'm lucky enough to have this extra help and try very hard to learn as much as possible in the lessons but O M G THE MAN IS DISGUSTING. firstly he has an old dog so he always smells fishy. i deal with this by making sure i smell extra nice and just breath in my own smell. but it's not enough. he has a skin issue where he gets dry skin so he is constantly scratching and wait for it-HE EATS HIS SCABS and if that wasnt bad enough you wont believe what else he does-he puts his hands into his trousers and scratches away not even bothering to make it discrete then uses MY PENS AND PENCILS TO WRITE ON MYYYY NOTEBOOKS. argh!!!!! he also picks his nose and wipes his nose on his hands then wipes his hands on MY DINING TABLE CHAIR and often spits at me when he talks :'( but wait he doesnt talk-i think he's a bit deaf so he shouts weeeeli loudly and it makes me jump because i'm not that used to shouting.
ive told my mum not to but she always asks him if he wants a drink and he always asks for "hot chocolate with the spoon" and he licks the spoon like a lollipop :'(

i am slightly ocd when it comes to cleanliness so i find these issues hard to deal with but sadly i am a chicken and cant even wipe spit off my face incase he gets offended let alone tell him to get his hands off his you know whats.

it is really hard for me to concentrate when all i can see is a pink man with a dribbly nose and dribbly eyes, all i can hear is the sound of scratching and him shouting science at me and all i can smell is dog.

how can i make him stop scratching inappropriate areas and how can i not smell anything for 1 hr 20 mins? i dont want to fire him because he is a bit old and needs the money and it's not his fault he has these issues. i have tried to make sure the room is well ventillated but still bit humd to help his dry skin and have even made a story up about how my eczema was cured because i wouldnt touch it but nothing has worked.

thanks for reading any help would be appreciated.
I LOL'ed soo much! Pos rep coming your way :woo:
Get your mum to tell him or make a comment like 'wow what's that smell' when she enters the room? :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed