Do you still have a nap? Watch

Katieloula
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have naps, but I'm trying get out of the habit, I always feel sicky for a while after waking up! And don't end up going to bed until like 3am! lol They are very nice though...
Unknown-User
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Power-napping ftw (:

Before, I used to come home from school and take a nice long nap till about 7:30, where I would wake up, have dinner, watch some TV, and back to sleep (:

....Sadly,can't do this anymore due to exams
ibs137
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i'm not a baby!
Sweet by and by
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by matt10101)
I love naps, I have one at any opportunity when I am tired and I have the time. I love them

Winston Churchill used to have a afternoon nap everyday and he said it made him a better leader, because it made him make better decisions because he had a clear head
So if WC says its good, it's good
Yeah if the prime minister can have one then it should be like the law
Terry Acky
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Sweet by and by)
http://www.theslanket.com/
i used to have a blanket, now ive found slankets its the best thing in the world. I get cranky without my nap.
ha that is the greatest thing i've ever seen. well done on the purchase, might need to invest in one of them.
Sweet by and by
Rep:
?
(Original post by Terry Acky)
ha that is the greatest thing i've ever seen. well done on the purchase, might need to invest in one of them.
There a little bit huge if you walk about in them you fall etc, but its a whole lotta huggin and in fleece so its like an insulator.
Theres nothing better than putting on my slanket and watching loose women
not that i do that every day :blush:
Sweet by and by
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cheshire_Tom)
I have one nearly every day between lectures. About half the people I know at uni do. There's nothing better than having some lunch and drifting off with some music on for a couple of hours.
Do you sleep on the desk? That kinda hurts after like an hour, the chairs should have complimentary pillows and a cheeky little blanket
Terry Acky
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
There a little bit huge if you walk about in them you fall etc, but its a whole lotta huggin and in fleece so its like an insulator.
Theres nothing better than putting on my slanket and watching loose women
not that i do that every day :blush:
5 times a week is good enough, i try watch it most days when my mums with me.
matt10101
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I am lucky, I only live 5 mins away from my school and I have huge gaps between lessons so I can go home and nap until the next class starts.

I also had a few naps in my car if I decided to bunk off, they are always nice
caradepan
Report 9 years ago
Yeap... everytime I can!
Sweet by and by
Rep:
?
(Original post by Terry Acky)
5 times a week is good enough, i try watch it most days when my mums with me.
itv its on now haha, i wish i gad my slanket
explosiive
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have a nap everyday without fail Usually around two hours or so, mm.
caradepan
Report 9 years ago
I'm quite surprised I'm not the only napper :]
Cheshire_Tom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Do you sleep on the desk? That kinda hurts after like an hour, the chairs should have complimentary pillows and a cheeky little blanket
Nahh, I go back to my room lol :p:

I have slept for a while in the department once though. I can easily fall asleep on a desk but I wake up with neck ache.

Complimentary blankets and pillows are certainly a good idea! I get so tired now I'm at uni, my flat is on the top floor so its always very warm and I have to climb loads of stairs to get there so sometimes I just crash out when i get in and wake up 4 hours later. One day feels like 2 days if you get what I mean? Its grrrrrreeeeeeeat. :yep:
psychocustard
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I used to have a crap timetable for Wednesdays, where I'd have to go to the one campus at 9:15 for an hour, then it'd take me about an hour to get home. Then I'd have til 4ish when I had to go to my other campus for my law class... The day of my last class, I realised the joy of sleeping. I wish I'd found it all out before
Sweet by and by
Rep:
?
(Original post by Cheshire_Tom)
Nahh, I go back to my room lol :p:

I have slept for a while in the department once though. I can easily fall asleep on a desk but I wake up with neck ache.

Complimentary blankets and pillows are certainly a good idea! I get so tired now I'm at uni, my flat is on the top floor so its always very warm and I have to climb loads of stairs to get there so sometimes I just crash out when i get in and wake up 4 hours later. One day feels like 2 days if you get what I mean? Its grrrrrreeeeeeeat. :yep:
Im rather jelous of you atm, my face goes numb if i fall asleep in class on the dersk for too long. Uft i want a flat!
MarcD
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Not so much a nap, more like a complete coma during the day. I'm a proper night owl, awake into the late hours and then sleeping through till the afternoon next day sometimes! Terrible habit I know -.-
extn
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
just wait till uni....
Cheshire_Tom
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Im rather jelous of you atm, my face goes numb if i fall asleep in class on the dersk for too long. Uft i want a flat!
Haha, I'm sure you will soon be able to perfect the art of sleeping with your face on your hands at a desk. Having your own flat is good, you could take a curtain down and use it as a slanket if you really wanted to
munn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
whenever i go to sleep i conk out for 8 hours, regardless of how long i was awake before.

Take saturday as an example, went to bed at 12, woke up at 8, stayed up till 2pm, went to bed until 10.
it also happens if i wake up and think "Nah i can't be arsed".
I went to bed at 8pm last night, woke up at 4am and thought "****", then i went back to sleep and woke up at 11 which is close enough
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (100)
40.32%
No - but I will (12)
4.84%
No - I don't want to (16)
6.45%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (120)
48.39%

Watched Threads