Anyone else find it hard to start revising? Watch

fran.ha
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yes! I haven't revised since my last exam. My next exam is 12th June so I have a while.

My excuse is that I can't revise in a messy room, and I can't tidy my room until I've tidied the living room because my Mum keeps nagging me, and I'm too lazy to start tidying the living room hence cannot begin the chain of events leading to my revision.
NatR123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fran.ha)
Yes! I haven't revised since my last exam. My next exam is 12th June so I have a while.

My excuse is that I can't revise in a messy room, and I can't tidy my room until I've tidied the living room because my Mum keeps nagging me, and I'm too lazy to start tidying the living room hence cannot begin the chain of events leading to my revision.
lol my room is so messy....I planned on tidying it before I started revising but it got to the point where I thought I should start revising....At least my desk is clear tho well, kind of...
alexsheppard11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
tsr and facebook will contribute to my downfall
[*ArTs-AnD-CrAftS*]
Report 9 years ago
I find it hard to start revising too, I'm very lazy and soo not a 'maths person' that I started my C3 and C4 revision today...oh I also got history exams coming up.... My advice will be to just think about the lovely summer waiting for you once you finished all your exams and all the A's you will see on your exam results slip If you start revising now or the grade D or E if you dont! just an idea!
girlbiker
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Davy Noo)
Okay so I have several exams coming up, the next in just over a week, and I really can't get the motivation to do work. I plan what I'm gonna do beforehand (usually the day before) but in the end I just keep putting it off again and again and not doing enough, even though I know I should be 'cause they're really close. Can anyone help?
same here
TSR is a major distraction
think about the future..in a few weeks time you'll be on a major long holiday
and that if you put the effort in now you'll reap the rewards later on in life
good luck
so.simple
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I did the same thing today.

Turn your computer off, and lock yourself in your room :yep:
hermy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Okay so I have several exams coming up, the next in just over a week, and I really can't get the motivation to do work. I plan what I'm gonna do beforehand (usually the day before) but in the end I just keep putting it off again and again and not doing enough, even though I know I should be 'cause they're really close. Can anyone help?
Yes Davy Noo I know how you feel...oh wait... isn't it what I should be doing now instead of on TRS lols!!
alexsheppard11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by so.simple)
I did the same thing today.

Turn your computer off, and lock yourself in your room :yep:
my computer is in my room:woo: :p:
so.simple
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
same.

but turn it off :grin:
Sultanp
Report 9 years ago
I find it really hard to start. But once I start I find it hard to stop.
alexsheppard11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by so.simple)
same.

but turn it off :grin:
it wont sleep, it magically turns on again! :p:
so.simple
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by alexsheppard11)
it wont sleep, it magically turns on again! :p:
:getmecoat:

don't laugh at my misfortune!
NatR123
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah... and now i feel like it's too late to do stuff! Especially as scrubs is on
lol I don't watch scrubs...but I get easily distracted by facebook...and now this as well...which I never used to check haha.
But yeah, I know the feeling of feeling that it's too late to do stuff! I have a french exam a week today...and then a week on monday is when things get heavy exam-wise...eeeeek
trixikins
Report 9 years ago
i get too distracted. boo
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (207)
40.19%
No - but I will (31)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (35)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (242)
46.99%

Watched Threads