Bad skin tone Watch

Ywiss
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by xjenni83x)
look, i know a lad at college who has got seriously bad acne. I mean there are parts of his face that is literally one big red bumpy patch. He's a really great guy and it's totally not his fault.
Oh wow, thanks for enlightening us - I was under the impression that people with acne were serial killers in a past life.

Read the thread! She says she's worried about being pale, not about having acne.

To the OP, you have a lovely skin tone - you don't look ill at all, who's telling you you look ill? You've got that English rose thing going on. I can understand the fear of purple bags though, I'm pale too and they just show up horribly. But trust me, yours aren't as bad as mine, and your skin tone is much nicer than mine too. You've been told you look ill? I've been told I look like a corpse. Beat that!
xjenni83x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ywiss)
Oh wow, thanks for enlightening us - I was under the impression that people with acne were serial killers in a past life.

Read the thread! She says she's worried about being pale, not about having acne.

You read the thread! She's asking about whether her skin looks ok or not and she mentions she had acne but that most of it has cleared up. That's when i made my post numbnuts!
Ywiss
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You read the thread! She's asking about whether her skin looks ok or not and she mentions she had acne but that most of it has cleared up. That's when i made my post numbnuts!
Numbnuts??

Wow. Read the OP.
xjenni83x
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Ywiss)
Numbnuts??

Wow. Read the OP.
I did, and i answered it.

would you prefer idiot? it seems apt.
Ywiss
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I did, and i answered it.

would you prefer idiot? it seems apt.
I don't mind, thanks. Bye now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (446)
37.93%
No - but I will (88)
7.48%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (562)
47.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise