The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Its 20 quid for a packet for 5 pills. 2 pills should get you high for a good 12 hours,and the come-down will last about 7 im afraid, of course depending on who you are and your experience with drugs. Since i have taken a fair few drugs in the past i decided to take 3 to get me going, wasnt a good idea- my comedown lasted a day and i ripped a hole in my jeans by jumping off a small wall because i was very high.
But the price of it depends on who well you bargain with the headshop ppl. You know what its like with these people, it takes ages to get anything in their ******* heads anyway.
I really recommend it. If you've taken a lot of drugs you will know what purging and feeling sick is part of the trip and all these idiots who say 'ooo i dont wanna take it or i might feel sick' have no idea.
Reply 21
LH123
I once smoked a herbal tea bag.

bahahahahahaha

I once snorted salt :>.<: I don't know what I was thinking
Reply 22
Ben_Broadhurst
i snorted catnip. the 'high' lasted about two minutes and and then i got a headache. i also tried smoking it, wasn't great.

:rofl:

also,'headshop'?! wtf?
Reply 23
Cool Cat
:rofl:

also,'headshop'?! wtf?

Just places where they sell legal highs lol. Like Spaceman in Sheffield... They're online too if you wanna give them a search xD
Reply 24
LH123

ROFL!:p:
i tried spice too ... fun stuff. and poppas is awesome too :biggrin:
Reply 26
LH123

Whoa, whoa man, you're in some deep ****, get out before it's too late :hand:
Reply 27
Zayne
Whoa, whoa man, you're in some deep ****, get out before it's too late :hand:

I can't stop it. I'm addicted. :w00t:
Reply 28
seriously most kids these days take boring stuff like alcohol and cannibus. That **** is rubbish once you've tried some true drugs, and a lot of them are legal believe me. My personal favourite is dutch happy pills, which contains some hullicongenic quality.
Anyone know where you can get not too expensive spice from?
Reply 30
This is unreal. Some PR mouthpiece for this company comes on a student forum (not even in the slightest hiding the fact his sole intention is to spam the forum with this over-priced rubbish) and the moderators don't so much as bat an eye-lid.

Yet the swear filter and other menial issues are enforced without fail. Something very wrong.
Reply 31
Nutmeg.

Seriously, google it. Take 3-5 teaspoons and it's like weed only with a more hallucinogenic quality. The only issue is it takes about 7 hours to kick in so I like to take it before bed then wake up high. You have to be careful though because an overdose can actually kill you pretty easily. But it's cheap and totally legal! (I'm not joking-google it!)
samanthah
Nutmeg.

Seriously, google it. Take 3-5 teaspoons and it's like weed only with a more hallucinogenic quality. The only issue is it takes about 7 hours to kick in so I like to take it before bed then wake up high. You have to be careful though because an overdose can actually kill you pretty easily. But it's cheap and totally legal! (I'm not joking-google it!)

Lol f*** that ****.
Teofilo
This is unreal. Some PR mouthpiece for this company comes on a student forum (not even in the slightest hiding the fact his sole intention is to spam the forum with this over-priced rubbish) and the moderators don't so much as bat an eye-lid.

Yet the swear filter and other menial issues are enforced without fail. Something very wrong.

Calm down dear! Its only a commercial!
Reply 34
Bradford_05
Lol f*** that ****.

LOLZ because it's really beneficial for me to lie about it..... right....

http://moodfoods.com/nutmeg/index.html

http://www.rollitup.org/hallucinatory-substances/13956-nutmeg-legal-high.html

http://events.goodforparty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/toxicity.jpg

Don't know if I'm actually allowed to post these links, please no-one flip out at me :smile:
samanthah
LOLZ because it's really beneficial for me to lie about it..... right....

Don't know if I'm actually allowed to post these links, please no-one flip out at me :smile:

What? The censors made it difficult to see what i said, i basically said forget doing stuff like tht. I wasn't saying whether or not i believed you or not.
samanthah
Nutmeg.

haha. I read the side effects and they sound pretty bad :/
Reply 37
Banana skin :awesome: It doesn't work, but you basically cut off the banana skin membrane, boil it, put it in the oven then mix it in with tobacco and puff away.
Reply 38
diabloxxx
diabloxxx diabloxxx diabloxxx diabloxxx diabloxxx diabloxxx diabloxxx....

I'm terribly sorry to be so presumptuous, diabloxxx, but there isn't any chance that you're trying to sell a certain product is there?

I've taken plenty legal highs. Too many, to be honest. 'Diabloxxx' sounds crap though.
Reply 39
Bradford_05
What? The censors made it difficult to see what i said, i basically said forget doing stuff like tht. I wasn't saying whether or not i believed you or not.

Ahh ok, fair enough.

Original post by ßl&#945
haha. I read the side effects and they sound pretty bad :/

I never experienced any side effects but like everything, I'm sure it varies a lot from person to person.

Latest