£100,000!! Advice/suggestions please Watch

mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Conkermon)
Hmmm well I'd say the following: modern London flat, 40" Plasma TV, modern black glass table, cocaine, CD decks, bangin soundsystem, strippers, ketamine and a laughing gas dispenser + cannisters.

Oh and tickets to Ibiza and 2 weeks in a nice apartment in Playa D'en Bossa looking onto Bora Bora Beach.
You forgot the ganja man!
FinalCountdown
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Lady_KaKa)
Invest it in one of those internet schemes set up by Nigerians

LMFAO!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Its all sorted now!!
Conkermon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by mikeyd85)
You forgot the ganja man!
Ah crap I always seem to assume that's a given. Might as well get some of the high grade though and a nice big glass ice-bong to go with it :P
FinalCountdown
(Original post by mikeyd85)

An Ariel Atom, any ideas what the insurance on that bad ass is? lol.
forgottenpanda
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FinalCountdown)
Anyone got any ideas for just splashing a couple grand on? Entertainment wise etc?
Travel! A couple of grand could easily get you a few months in somewhere like South East Asia; or you could get a working visa and travel round Australia or New Zealand!

That's what I'd do with it anyway :rolleyes:
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
An Ariel Atom, any ideas what the insurance on that bad ass is? lol.
Probably lots. As a car though, it's only £35000 ish for top spec.
lodzinski
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Send it to me. the moneys will be used as processing payment for mr George niowhjgioahrgeuatilhqergauislnet hsa, 3rd viscount (not the biscuit) of the kneiognarhugruaigh, Nigerian royalty. Having sold their territories for oil exploration, we now need your assistance to move the US$89,000,000 out of the country and into a western bank accccoooooonnnnttt. For just a small £10,000 fee to cover our expenses, we will give you a 10% stake in the monies when they reach our safe bank acocoooooocjohjioauhuraitcount.
FinalCountdown
(Original post by Conkermon)
Hmmm well I'd say the following: modern London flat, 40" Plasma TV, modern black glass table, cocaine, CD decks, bangin soundsystem, strippers, ketamine and a laughing gas dispenser + cannisters.

Oh and tickets to Ibiza and 2 weeks in a nice apartment in Playa D'en Bossa looking onto Bora Bora Beach.

Ok, got a 42,inch anyway so thats out, thinking about a HD Projector though, Guna get Bose sound system, might get some decks(good idea!!) and the other highly inappropriate suggestions are just an OBVIOUS GIVEN! lol.
Lady_KaKa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by lodzinski)
Send it to me. the moneys will be used as processing payment for mr George niowhjgioahrgeuatilhqergauislnet hsa, 3rd viscount (not the biscuit) of the kneiognarhugruaigh, Nigerian royalty. Having sold their territories for oil exploration, we now need your assistance to move the US$89,000,000 out of the country and into a western bank accccoooooonnnnttt. For just a small £10,000 fee to cover our expenses, we will give you a 10% stake in the monies when they reach our safe bank acocoooooocjohjioauhuraitcount.
Lolz, thats the exact one I was referring to!
FinalCountdown
More importantly, How many Ugandan $ is that?
geminibubblegum
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
according to someone i know who is banker.. buy shares in HBOS now and in 6 to 7 years you'll be rolling in it
Instincts_2012
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Roll the £100,000 into a ball. Tie lots of strings around it. Then, find a tramp and throw it at him/her. When the tramp tries to get it, pull it away. Do this multiple times and then make an evil laughter. Mission Complete.
lodzinski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
More importantly, How many Ugandan $ is that?
198,475,297,280.00 UGX (Ugandan shillings)
FinalCountdown
(Original post by geminibubblegum)
according to someone i know who is banker.. buy shares in HBOS now and in 6 to 7 years you'll be rolling in it

LLOYDS BANKING GROUP??
ND6
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ND6)
give it to me and i'll double it and take a cut?
is it in ugandan dollaaa
FinalCountdown
198,475,297,280.00 UGX (Ugandan shillings)

NIIIICE!! Sounds like an investment!!

but do i not need to marry anyone to get them a visa into the country?

If not i have had a beautiful eastern European contact me saying she is short of money for her flight ticket back to the uk, im thinking this is worth while no?
Mija_Maryy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i would say invest but the economy is sh*t soooo
a flat that you can later rent out if you move out.
Creative
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Buy a great big turnip in the country.
jaz_jaz
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
you'd be an idiot to spend it on things like a car, tv etc. Buy a flat, put it on rent and then you'll have an extra income coming in each month. INVEST IT!!
lodzinski
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
NIIIICE!! Sounds like an investment!!

but do i not need to marry anyone to get them a visa into the country?

If not i have had a beautiful eastern European contact me saying she is short of money for her flight ticket back to the uk, im thinking this is worth while no?
You want visa? russia girl? cigarettes? come this way my friend, special deal just for you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (427)
37.89%
No - but I will (87)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (76)
6.74%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (537)
47.65%

Watched Threads