Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liaison)
    add me main man elpaw to the list, he does physics at oxford university, and he is teh cleverest and coolest of all of them. he should be at teh top of the list.

elpaw, what subejcts did you do at as and a2?
    As above - i won't be adding anyone until ive written the bit which lets me do it easily.

ReputationRep:
    It's cool, the site's still good .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by liaison)
    elpaw, what subejcts did you do at as and a2?
    i have told you so many times.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he likes you or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Maybe he likes you or something?
    he likes everyone. as each one of his alter egos, he always sucks up to a different user.

eg timmio sucks up to rahaydenuk

ReputationRep:
    Bah.. what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Hve no fear Adhsur - i am developing one as we speak!

You can see a very early version (put up especially for you) here.
    Bless you!! Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Heh. I didn't do Further Maths A Level, I only did it for AS .
    Have now fixed this for you Nylex.

ReputationRep:
    Nice .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    I guess I am one of the lucky ones then! The whole process was completely agonising - I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Although I don;t regret having done it because I am here now, I still wonder whether the excessive stress levels were really worth it.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    I applied for English at St Hilda's this year. I can honestly say the thought of interviews scares me....any advice? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evil Muffin)
    I applied for English at St Hilda's this year. I can honestly say the thought of interviews scares me....any advice? Thanks.

Don't be scared. Everyone is in the same boat.But, did you see on Channel 4 ages ago that programme called College Girls. It featured interviews at St. Hilda's. This philosophy applicant was getting squashed by this tutor....the applicant had mentioned in her personal statement that she enjoyed caring for her horses...and the tutor's first question was: do horses have souls? (or something like that).

ReputationRep:
    No i was turn away I don't understand why

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.