ok any1 got any pics of themselves plz send
    me and shelly!!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    me and shelly!!
    i was hammered on that pic!! lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't much go for the archetypal "attractive woman" type. Being as self concious as I am, I couldn't help but feel inedaquate in their company lol

I prefer girls who are just cool with being them. Pretty, sure. But I love it when they got somethin unique, or distinctive. There was this girl in my media class way back when who I fancied. And she was that kind of pretty-but-doesn't-know-it type, and she had a really cute nose lol okay I'm sounding ridiculous now. But yeah. So all of that, and I'd say they gotta be humble, not too self involved, and funny. Like..."scrubs" funny

But either way it doesn't matter cos I'm forever destined to be single

(19 years, 0 girlfriends - says it all! hehe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chimp_spanner)
    I don't much go for the archetypal "attractive woman" type. Being as self concious as I am, I couldn't help but feel inedaquate in their company lol

I prefer girls who are just cool with being them. Pretty, sure. But I love it when they got somethin unique, or distinctive. There was this girl in my media class way back when who I fancied. And she was that kind of pretty-but-doesn't-know-it type, and she had a really cute nose lol okay I'm sounding ridiculous now. But yeah. So all of that, and I'd say they gotta be humble, not too self involved, and funny. Like..."scrubs" funny

awww thats sweet!!!

ReputationRep:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless yew!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah see trouble is around here, sweet doesn't go down to well! Ha! I was thinking if I changed my name to Darren, took up football and bought myself a Nova GSI I'd have a change in luck

But hey i'm planning on leaving Essex for good fairly soon anyways providing I can find the right damn Uni course its sooooo hard *cries*

ReputationRep:
    Yeah see trouble is around here, sweet doesn't go down to well! Ha! I was thinking if I changed my name to Darren, took up football and bought myself a Nova GSI I'd have a change in luck

But hey i'm planning on leaving Essex for good fairly soon anyways providing I can find the right damn Uni course its sooooo hard *cries*
    well good luck man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by king of swords)
    well good luck man
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Be Advised - All this next post is from my own experience and is NOT a definitive guide to women or relationships.

(This warning mainly aimed at the l4mer n00bs who would flame stupidly if not stated )

Chimp_spanner -

Almost a member of ur group

Went 16 years before a gf, but trust me, inexperience can be a real boon if used right. Ur inexperienced, and thats something a lot of other men aren't. You can use it to your advantage - look at the reaction it provoked here

Trust me man - unless your a **** (and no-one whos been single for as long as you is, its a weird but nearly always correct fact), once you find a girl who's interested then you'll have no problems.

I know I didn't

Good luck man, and I hope you find your first (and maybe true ) love soon

ReputationRep:
    1. Not arrogant
    2. Personality
    3. Complexity
    4. Humour
    5. The usual

ReputationRep:
    A pulse.

No, someone who laughs and smiles a lot is always a personal fave. It makes you look so much more friendly and nice to be around.

ReputationRep:
    Infinity - the thread was what do guys like (asking about blokes), so typically male comment is just crazy.

Good looking - nice big eyes. The best girls are ones who are not frightened of their femininity, ie wear skirts, long hair. This is because they are cuter. (oh yeah, most blokes are such paeodphiles- a school uniform wont go amiss)

ReputationRep:
    for me, a woman has gotta be petit nice and thin but not to thin.tits arent a big part but they gotta b there i dont want no pancakes if u get wot i mean.and shes got to have a nice ass and a small nose.i aint to bothered if shes blonde but i dont like black hair.SHE HAS TO BE CLEAN SHAVED.body hair and leg hair is a BIG turn off apart from that, she has to be fairly good looking (unless im drunk)

ReputationRep:
    Looks are important for most guys, but I think it's more a case of that the girl in question tries and makes an attempt to look pretty despite what she feels about her physical appearence.

A girl who is bubbly and has a nice personality and makes the effort to look good is much more likely to pull than someone who is too scared to show who they truly are as a perosn inside (although that kinda contradicts my previous statment lol. whoops!)

For me it goes

1) personality (and i must state A GOOD ONE, all girls have sum form of personality even if that is an absence of one-i like agirl for who she is, quirks and all as long as she is a genuinely nice person and likes YOU for WHO you are)

2) Character. Character is alot different than personality-someone can have a really nice personality but may have a harsh and short character because they are to afraid to be vulnerable and let people get close. I for one find it a serious turn on when a girl appears vulnerable to you and isn't pushy but lets you take control. This may be a deeply misogynous instict routed deep within all men, but it can't be escaped! sorri! guys generally like to feel that they are apreciated fully-(even though lots dont let it on!)

3) Looks- not particularly good looking but the use of those looks. Clothes makeup and accessories can all be used to effectivley decive someone that you are better looking than you appear to be. remember! its effort! anyone can look pretty with enough time and money which further emphasises why personality is important.

4) A HUUUUUUGGGEE rack. (lol j/k)-its not a necessary, just a nice extra bonus-(or two heehee) try wearing corsets and things which push you breasts together and upwards makeing them look bigger (i dont mean proper corsets i mean those dressy things which sorta make girls look like dominatrixes-just dont take it too far and you won't look like one lol.

But really it all depends on the guy. It's probably the same set of preferences as girls have for guys just a slightly different order (excluding the breasts thing-unless you girls like that which is perfectly acceptable too)

ReputationRep:
    You sorta contradicted yerself the whole way threw their. do you not think that for someone to be comfortable within themselves they need to be comfortable with their looks i.e. not worry about wearing a wonder bra, make-up or any other accesories.

I also think for all the rest of the comments that if you start to get to know someone that was/wasnt physically attractive to you in the first place that their personality or lack of it can make you think differently about their appearance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaneen)

if you start to get to know someone that was/wasnt physically attractive to you in the first place that their personality or lack of it can make you think differently about their appearance!
    Actually there needs to be some physical attractiveness there otherwise you wouldnt speak to them in the first place or even want to talk to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    Actually there needs to be some physical attractiveness there otherwise you wouldnt speak to them in the first place or even want to talk to them.
    so u only talk to fit people then?

ReputationRep:
    So are you telling me if someone was not attractive that you would completely ignore them.

ReputationRep:
    everyones so shallow..but then, I only talk to cute guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaneen)
    So are you telling me if someone was not attractive that you would completely ignore them.
    Um - yes, well i wouldnt make any effort to get to know them if I was waling down the street or out on the pull

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.