Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upsetgirl)
    venice you mean. Tho Paris is great, i lived there for a year while at uni....it was the best year of my life
    I'm confused. Further upwards you said you finished your A Levels last year (2002) so presumably you went to Venice in your uni year 2002/03? But then when you say "while at uni" you suggest you've left uni now. It's late forgive my feeble brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatthewWxm)
    I'm confused. Further upwards you said you finished your A Levels last year (2002) so presumably you went to Venice in your uni year 2002/03? But then when you say "while at uni" you suggest you've left uni now. It's late forgive my feeble brain

i did not go to Venice!!! Someone didnt know the name of the city in an above post so i corrected them. I finished my Alevels June 2002. I went to FLORENCE with my bf for a week after my alevels. In October 2002 i started at the La Sorbonne, where i remained for a year. In July of 2003 (this year) i came home! I am applying to start at a UK uni (financial reasons couldnt stay in Paris)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliel)
    i did not go to Venice!!! Someone didnt know the name of the city in an above post so i corrected them. I finished my Alevels June 2002. I went to FLORENCE with my bf for a week after my alevels. In October 2002 i started at the La Sorbonne, where i remained for a year. In July of 2003 (this year) i came home! I am applying to start at a UK uni (financial reasons couldnt stay in Paris)
    Aha Thanks for that clearing that up!

Where are you thinking of applying by the way?

ReputationRep:
    hmmm....Baracelona. wonderful place, wish i could live there

ReputationRep:
    Hello, You think just like me, I am always thinking of being somewhere else in the world, my term is 'lets bust out this joint' the joint could be anything school, uni, house country. The places I wish to vist are as follows,

Austraila, New Zealand, America, Canada, Japan, Singapore, Russia, Crotia, Barbados, Fiji and thats it. I've been around Europe pretty much.

regards

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.