Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sheeshas better and safer

ReputationRep:
    all about NOS, too funny - and some of my mates have the weirdest laughs ever when they are on NOS...

ReputationRep:
    I've had a ton of fun nights on Spice, got an extremely low tolerance for things like that so the slightest smoke will have me nice and dazed for a while.

With Happy Caps the only one I've tried was Trip-E, which was basically ground up Hawaiian Baby Wooodrose seeds and some other stuff, again had a nice reaction from it.. mostly because of the HBW I think, as it's got LSA in in (a natural, less potent relative of LSD). The only thing to watch out for with anything containing LSA is a rough stomach for a while before you start coming up, which I've heard is the same for a lot of people.

Hmm, someone who may or may not have been me tried a few Silver Bullets, pills with BZP in a while back.. not sure on BZP's legal status at the moment though so I won't go into it much on here.

Damn, can't think of what else I've tried now.. I'll get back to this when I've smoked a lil Spice

ETA: Is it just me or does the taste/smell of Spice remind anyone else of Cheerios?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guitarless Hero)
    With Happy Caps the only one I've tried was Trip-E

ETA: Is it just me or does the taste/smell of Spice remind anyone else of Cheerios?
    Stay away from their brand of "Ex" - such a horrible night.

Spice smells to be like a teabag. It won't be around for long, ever since they discovered what was in it many countries have made it illegal. None the the listed ingredients are actually in it... just synthetic cannabinoids from China - where it's manufactured.

The Psyche Deli, the company who invented Spice, mysteriously sold the rights to a Dutch company and haven't been seen since. Even their office in London was apparently derelict. Spice's time in the market is limited.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    Stay away from their brand of "Ex" - such a horrible night.

Spice smells to be like a teabag. It won't be around for long, ever since they discovered what was in it many countries have made it illegal. None the the listed ingredients are actually in it... just synthetic cannabinoids from China - where it's manufactured.

The Psyche Deli, the company who invented Spice, mysteriously sold the rights to a Dutch company and haven't been seen since. Even their office in London was apparently derelict. Spice's time in the market is limited.
    Got a recommendation for a replacement then? Making me wonder if I should be smoking it right now actually.. well, vapourising it.. Damn

ReputationRep:
    Got a recommendation for a replacement then? Making me wonder if I should be smoking it right now actually.. well, vapourising it.. Damn
    my recomendation, buy lots low and sell high when its made illegal :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    my recomendation, buy lots low and sell high when its made illegal :ninja:
    That's plan B

ReputationRep:
    Do you actually enjoy it? I've always had a "not again" feeling every time I've done it. It makes my heart race, makes me feel horribly lethargic and just crap really. Why can't you just smoke weed?

Nobody knows what JWH-001 (active ingredient in Spice) actually does. Nobody knows what other ingredients are in it either, at least 1 other has been found. I might do it the odd time but not on a regular basis.

Just smoke some weed.

ReputationRep:
    I get a high from loud bassy music >_>

That's legal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 300mg)
    Do you actually enjoy it? I've always had a "not again" feeling every time I've done it. It makes my heart race, makes me feel horribly lethargic and just crap really. Why can't you just smoke weed?

Nobody knows what JWH-001 (active ingredient in Spice) actually does. Nobody knows what other ingredients are in it either, at least 1 other has been found. I might do it the odd time but not on a regular basis.

Just smoke some weed.
    Actually, I really do enjoy it, yeah. I get hyper sensitive, like I can feel every nerve ending in my body, and extremely relaxed. Used to make sex a hell of a lot better lol, with the hyper sensitiveness.. When I bought it I couldn't get any weed, still can't really.. so I was looking for a legal alternative. Might have to try find some of the people I used to get weed off though, so we'll see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNQ)
    I get a high from loud bassy music >_>

That's legal
    i wish it wasn't...

anyway, that was a diabolical "documentary", i spent most of it wanting to punch the **** of a presenter in the face. and those ****ing clubbers...

i'm interested in trying salvia, have been for a while, but that's about it.

can't knock a nice bit o' weed.

ReputationRep:
    I live in Brixton, I can buy skunk from a guy who stands outside KFC, why the hell would I bother with "legal highs"?

That said I watched the documentary, I loved how he was acting like it was a big deal when he was taking some Salvia... Had a doctor there and everything, couldn't stop laughing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobertPires)
    I live in Brixton, I can buy skunk from a guy who stands outside KFC, why the hell would I bother with "legal highs"?

That said I watched the documentary, I loved how he was acting like it was a big deal when he was taking some Salvia... Had a doctor there and everything, couldn't stop laughing...
    That was probably a legal requirement set by the BBC. :confused: He did say earlier in the program that he has done his fair share of illegal drugs. And yes, salvia is pretty intense - I have done 40x on the comedown of ecstasy and I was in a different plane of existence.

ReputationRep:
    Oh i watched that It makes you more tempted to try them I thought seeing as msot of them do actually work in some way or another.

I've tried a 'legal high' too from Camden. It was something called 'Amsterdam herbs' or something silly like that.. Waste of money!

Did get free rizlas and stuff of the pervy man in the shop so my friend was happy

ReputationRep:
    With Happy Caps the only one I've tried was Trip-E, which was basically ground up Hawaiian Baby Wooodrose seeds and some other stuff, again had a nice reaction from it.. mostly because of the HBW I think, as it's got LSA in in (a natural, less potent relative of LSD).
    Those are absolutely great. They also contain a modified and entirely legal form of BZP, 130mg from what I remember.

Hmm, someone who may or may not have been me tried a few Silver Bullets, pills with BZP in a while back.. not sure on BZP's legal status at the moment though so I won't go into it much on here.
    BZP is a bit of a grey area. It's not a classified drug, but it's illegal to sell it. As far as I'm aware you could not be prosecuted for possession though. Furthermore, tweaked forms of BZP are entirely legal - the one contained in those Trip-E pills for example is EBZP or something like that, which allegedly doesn't cause such an awful comedown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Possédé)
    That was probably a legal requirement set by the BBC. :confused: He did say earlier in the program that he has done his fair share of illegal drugs. And yes, salvia is pretty intense - I have done 40x on the comedown of ecstasy and I was in a different plane of existence.
    Oh no, I get that the BBC probably insisted, but you have to admit it was pretty ******* pathetic...
    I've done Salvia aswell, one of my friends is always ******* on the stuff, it's a weird "trip" especially as it was one of the first things I ever tried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Those are absolutely great. They also contain a modified and entirely legal form of BZP, 130mg from what I remember.

BZP is a bit of a grey area. It's not a classified drug, but it's illegal to sell it. As far as I'm aware you could not be prosecuted for possession though. Furthermore, tweaked forms of BZP are entirely legal - the one contain in those Trip-E pills is EBZP or something like that, which allegedly doesn't cause such an awful comedown.
    Didn't know that about Trip-Es, thanks! Have you tried Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds on their own, or the other seeds there are with LSA in.. Blue Lotus? I think that's what they're called..

How many Trip-Es do you take at once, out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know that about Trip-Es, thanks! Have you tried Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds on their own, or the other seeds there are with LSA in.. Blue Lotus? I think that's what they're called..

How many Trip-Es do you take at once, out of interest?
    Just the one during a pleasant night in a tent. Smoked a lot of grass with it though. It wasn't particularly hallucinogenic, but I did have an enhanced appreciation of light and colours from the LSA and a euphoric feeling from the BZP. The high lasted for 6 - 8 hours, which is a fair bit longer than normal BZP pills in my experience.

I've taken Hawaiian Baby Woodrose quite a lot of times - the largest dose being twelve. I've only ever had one bad trip on them, and it wasn't that bad. To be fair, I'd taken 50 over the course of two weeks so I had it coming. :p:

From my experience, 1-3 does next to nothing nothing, 4-6 gives a nice little light trip with some euphoria, and 10 - 12 is very strong, especially when combined with alcohol. I've only experienced nausea once, and it subsided after five minute. The other seed that reportedly contains LSA is 'Morning Glory', but you'd have to take quite a lot to feel anything.

ReputationRep:
    I've tried a couple of party pills with BZP or whatever it is. First one did nothing, so I switched to another type. It certainly did something, but I found the comedown... unsettling. Wouldn't repeat the experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Just the one during a pleasant night in a tent. Smoked a lot of grass with it though. It wasn't particularly hallucinogenic, but I did have an enhanced appreciation of light and colours from the LSA and a euphoric feeling from the BZP. The high lasted for 6 - 8 hours, which is a fair bit longer than normal BZP pills in my experience.

I've taken Hawaiian Baby Woodrose quite a lot of times - the largest dose being twelve. I've only ever had one bad trip on them, and it wasn't that bad. To be fair, I'd taken 50 over the course of two weeks so I had it coming. :p:

From my experience, 1-3 does next to nothing nothing, 4-6 gives a nice little light trip with some euphoria, and 10 - 12 is very strong, especially when combined with alcohol. I've only experienced nausea once, and it subsided after five minute. The other seed that reportedly contains LSA is 'Morning Glory', but you'd have to take quite a lot to feel anything.
    That must have been what I was thinking of, Morning Glory, though yeah, you seem to need hundreds of those to get an effect.

First time I took Trip-Es I took two, and waiting a few hours to come up.. 4 hours later I still wasn't feeling anything so I thought they were a con, and necked the last two with some more OJ, about half an hour later I was tripping fairly badly. I can honestly say it was the best night I've had while I've been on anything, ever.. My memories were crystal clear, it was like I could flick through them instanteneously, and if I closed my eyes I could see them happening again.. funny, I remember spending half an hour with my eyes closed imagining a scene from GTA San Andreas and being more than amused.

Also, I felt like I was connected to everything. Not sure how to explain it, but it was amazing, I was feeling like I could access the Akashic Records almost.. that if I just put the smallest amount of effort in I'd be able to know all the secrets of the world. Strange, but an amazing feeling, which as I say, I've never had again.

I miss it actually

ETA: Just so nobody thinks it's all fun and games, I had a bad patch while I was tripping like that, got stuck replaying two or three memories over and over in my head, and couldn't get out of the loop of watching them.. I remember wondering if I was going to be stuck like that the rest of my life, and getting really panicked for about 20 minutes.. Not fun, but there's good and bad with everything.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.