Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashy)
    But yeah I can kinda imagine how that bloody bassoon solo could drive someone to distraction, but I don't think that's a good enough reason to dislike someone :tongue:
    My friend, you have not sat through him attempting to play it.
    Honestly...pure torture! No, not really, but still.
    yeah, Grieg is good, but not my fave.
    Vivaldi is amazing-his winter concertos are bella!!

ReputationRep:
    P.s: we're so cool!!

ReputationRep:
    must be the drugs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maevis)
    P.s: we're so cool!!
    :five:

ReputationRep:
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    i thought this was a Mr T thread when i read the tittle, but yeh talk to him

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong that when I heard "cocky fool" I immediately thought *Roger Federer's premade jacket with the number 15 on the back* ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maevis)
    OK, so I've been friends with this boy for about 8 years now, since we were both 8/9. He's one of the nicest, funniest guys I've ever met, and we get on sooo well.
    But recently, he's really changed. He's hanging out with completely different people, which is fine cos he always has. Except now he's getting wasted like every other day, getting off with girls left right and centre, and being a general idiot.
    Now we're drifting apart and I hardly ever see him. We're off to uni next year, and I just worry that I'll never see him again
    Then, recently, I found out that he thinks I fancy him, which actually nearly made me scream! (with anger)
    He's just gotten so cocky and full of himself, and...urgh!!!
    Advice needed pleeease...before I strangle him!
    Whats his first name outta interest...it sounds like someone I know..?

ReputationRep:
    Who do you think it is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Is it wrong that when I heard "cocky fool" I immediately thought *Roger Federer's premade jacket with the number 15 on the back* ?
    Lolz, he won it though didn't he. Plus the BBC made that adorable little video with everyone congratulating him about the 15 grad slams so ya know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MinorityRulez)
    Lolz, he won it though didn't he. Plus the BBC made that adorable little video with everyone congratulating him about the 15 grad slams so ya know...
    yeah but allow being so cocky

ReputationRep:
    He sounds like my Hero :o:

ReputationRep:
    yeah but allow being so cocky
    If only Roddick had won.

ReputationRep:
    If only Roddick had won.
    My thoughts exactly. He deserved it more.

ReputationRep:
    My thoughts exactly. He deserved it more.
    Wish I could say maybe next year but if Nadal's back and healthy he'll have no chance. Not that I mind that much. Was only supporting Roddik cos Federer annoys the crap outta me so does Murray...and Djokovich. Might just be something to do with them being Nadal's main competition :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wish I could say maybe next year but if Nadal's back and healthy he'll have no chance. Not that I mind that much. Was only supporting Roddik cos Federer annoys the crap outta me so does Murray...and Djokovich. Might just be something to do with them being Nadal's main competition :p:
    Yeah.
    I wanted Murray to win, obvious he wouldn't by looking at Federer's playing, and then Roddick.
    meh. Nadal will win next year. imho

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.
    I wanted Murray to win, obvious he wouldn't by looking at Federer's playing, and then Roddick.
    meh. Nadal will win next year. imho
    I think he will...
    Everyone saying he had a bad month or whatever but he had an injury ffs I've course it would be sucky. Federer seriously lost it after Wimbledon last year but it was cos he was just the worse player of the two. Nadal lost his French Open title because he was injured. That's a huge difference to me.

ReputationRep:
    Just remember its his life not yours

Fly kick him in the baws and he'll also become a soprano.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.