Skirt Issues... Watch

FallenPetal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Cultivated)
Keep wearing whatever you like, go naked even .. I would wear a shorter skirt, just to piss them off, to be honest. I hate when people make comments about my clothing. Short skirts can be seen anywhere and on anyone. Tell them to get over it.

Or just change skirt if it really is that short :P
Yeah. It's not an extremely short skirt, I bought a larger size just so that it would be longer on me. I've worn shorter to school and gotten a complete ********** for it :P

Stupid dress codes ;[[
Annaconda
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FallenPetal)
Idk, around the middle. Probs a bit longer.

Idk at the back though.

I probs will, more hassle than it's worth. She was female. Kinda lesbian-ish. With a floor length skirt. But idk her = never spoken to her before.
ive work way way shorter shirts than that to college and never had any problem with it, also my school skirt was shorter than that and no one cared.
that sounds like a relatively long skirt for me, dont stop wearing it.
Spleeny
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd just ignore her. My school told me to get a new skirt a couple of times but it never went further than someone randomly telling me it wasn't appropriate.
FallenPetal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
(Original post by Annaconda)
ive work way way shorter shirts than that to college and never had any problem with it, also my school skirt was shorter than that and no one cared.
that sounds like a relatively long skirt for me, dont stop wearing it.
At my old school I frequently wore short skirts. No-one cared.

Here they do.
oo_Lucinda_oo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Keep wearing it. If she takes it further, just say to the sixth form staff that because they didn't have a problem with it, you didn't think you'd need to change it.

Also, for my sanity, please say "I don't know" rather than "idk". I know it's petty of me but it's making me go insaaaanne.
Olivia_Lightbulb
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just wear a longer skirt. Surely it won't kill you?

It's rather inappropriate to wear a very short skirt at school anyway.
sil3nt_cha0s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Robbie_Tor)
I'm sure a visual of this would help all those concerned with this issue.
:woo:
This

:awesome: :yep:
cucumber sandwich
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
skirts are fail anyway. where´ shorts or something instead
kathyg
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
Do not back down. Have a parent send a letter to the Head and/or Sixth Form Head stating that you have worn the skirt without incident for 7 months, and that the teacher's attidude to you amounts to harrassment. Demand in the letter that the teacher in question keep her distance from you for the rest of the term and refrain from any further acts of harrassment. Believe me, the Head will respond and the teacher will be told to leave you the hell alone.
*Star*Guitar*
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FallenPetal)
Stupid dress codes ;[[
Wait 'till you start working in the real world.
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by kathyg)
Do not back down. Have a parent send a letter to the Head and/or Sixth Form Head stating that you have worn the skirt without incident for 7 months, and that the teacher's attidude to you amounts to harrassment. Demand in the letter that the teacher in question keep her distance from you for the rest of the term and refrain from any further acts of harrassment. Believe me, the Head will respond and the teacher will be told to leave you the hell alone.
What bloody world are you living in?! Jesus christ.
scorpion95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
carry on wearing it, pics would help
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (750)
90.58%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (78)
9.42%

Watched Threads