The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Try English lessons, they pass the time well.
Reply 21
That test is fantastic - I have an image of my laptop prancing about in sexy lingerie.
How often do you feel preoccupied with the Internet when off-line, or fantasize about being on-line?
Reply 22
Start slow helped, still use the internet, but make sure you get off about 10/11 each night and go to bed.
Then limit how long each day you use the pc for, ask your mum to turn off the router at a certain time, or whatever works.

You could also start something new, to take your mind off it. Its summer, go out with mates, have a good time, there are bound to be parties to go to, play footie or something in the park.

I used to use the pc for 6-8 hours a time, and i found that going out with my mates of an evening was much more entertaining than sitting on msn. It will also give you something to talk about when u do use the pc.

just a few of my ideas :biggrin:
Reply 23
toxik_apple
Hey. Im on da internet sometimes about 9 hours a day, when I dont haf school its from when I wake up til bout 3 in the morning. Im usually just on facebook, checking TSR for no reason, MSNing and emailing....
I dont know but nowadays I wake up feeling like utter ****, exhausted and everything. I dont think Im addicted, I mean dere must be some ppl out dere on it more dan me?

Oh, that's me to a tee- up until 7AM today, no less.

Don't let it get to you. If you feel bored, just do something else? *shrugs*
Telephone a friend! Drag them out to the park! Go out! Get drunk!

...Alternatively, give yourself a little more time to study, perhaps. You might even learn to spell that way.

Latest

Trending

Trending