Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    no you've changed what i said. enjoying music is not the same as collecting earphones. avoiding alcohol is not the same as thinking negatively of people who do drink. and travelling around is not the same as visiting museums

regardless, this is my opinion. cool story tho, bro
    I did hold any negative viewpoint on people who do drink. I just think people have different areas in which they devote their passions and time in, and I am not devoting my passion is drinking, especially when I am against law to drink,that's it.
    For the relationship between headphones and music, most of our kind of people are pretty clear that the headphones serve for music. Therefore, many of us are sometimes actually envious at people who cannot distinguish the sound between two different headphones, because we need to pay more money for the same amount of enjoyment from the music. I do not deny that some people are collecting headphones to deliberately be looked cool or unique and just to show off in front of others, but my interests towards headphones stem from my interest towards music.

For your final point, OK, I correct it . I like Travelling, not just museums, if this is the only way to make you understand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wudanao)

For your final point, OK, I correct it . I like Travelling, not just museums, if this is the only way to make you understand.
    yeah im the one that doesnt understand

ReputationRep:
    no you've changed what i said. enjoying music is not the same as collecting earphones. avoiding alcohol is not the same as thinking negatively of people who do drink. and travelling around is not the same as visiting museums

regardless, this is my opinion. cool story tho, bro
    I suppose your opinion might to some extent represent the general opinion and I know the more serious I get on this matter, the more nerdy I am looked. As I have alreay said what I need to explain, I am now getting off the topic. Anyway, if you or your friend have any questions about headphones and earbuds, feel free to PM me
    I was intended to attract some "Triple E" students to the post, they might know some.

ReputationRep:
    at no point did i say liking museums made someone nerdy. at no point did i say collecting headphones was nerdy. and at no point did i say finding going out drinking weird, nerdy.

doing all 3 though... makes you sound pretty much like a nerd

alrite. nerd
    Because everyone who likes different things to me is a looooooser! Am I right or what!

You sound like a twelve year old...

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wudanao)
    hd215 is quite suitable for DJ use.. P.s. cx-300, I would recommend you to avoid it...
    Orry if i cofused you but these are my personal headphones when im out and about ... i find cx-300 quite good with a decent bass , crisp clear treble and the design is very good .... I have beats by dr dre for my dj set up ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G550NDH)
    Orry if i cofused you but these are my personal headphones when im out and about ... i find cx-300 quite good with a decent bass , crisp clear treble and the design is very good .... I have beats by dr dre for my dj set up ....
    It is my mistake that I misundersood your word. Most people on our headphone forum, including me, do not give cx-300 a high comment both in terms of its sound quality and its price-performance ratio. Anyway, if you think it is good, then believe in your ears instead of others' words!

ReputationRep:
    hey! i know all of them! including Yulin. HAHAHAHHA. i've got a few pairs of UE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kenbellston)
    hey! i know all of them! including Yulin. HAHAHAHHA. i've got a few pairs of UE.
    lol! Seemed you have applied the same major as me! Can you give more details about your equipments?

ReputationRep:
    Do you visit Head-fi? I think that is the only way you might be informed what yuin is..

ReputationRep:
    i been shootin up sennheiser since i were 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sir.jamesgreen)
    Because everyone who likes different things to me is a looooooser! Am I right or what!

i love museums, and am quite a nerd. so is the OP though which he continually protests against

12 years old? hmmm if you think so buddy

ReputationRep:
    Imperial is generating some ******* fantastic threads of late.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sir.jamesgreen)

And you sound like his father

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arkbar)
    Imperial is generating some ******* fantastic threads of late.
    is that a genuine comment or sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, I'm an audiophile as well, and I love Head-Fi.
    I own a pair of q-Jays, and I'll probably be buying a pair of Audio-Technica ES7s soon as well. I'd buy headphones compulsively if I had the money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fakeplastictrees)
    Hahaha, I'm an audiophile as well, and I love Head-Fi.
    I own a pair of q-Jays, and I'll probably be buying a pair of Audio-Technica ES7s soon as well. I'd buy headphones compulsively if I had the money.
    WOW!!! You even visit Head-fi!!!!So glad to see you. Are you in Imperial as well? I am using PK1, used to have dt440, a really good one made by Beyerdynamic but too big to be taken abroad so sold:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    q-jays, I was alwasy wanting to try it, though I am not used to the sound from a balanced armature earbud..

ReputationRep:
    It is a wired hobby because people usually addicts to Tv, Internet but I am a headphone addicts. Anyway, are there any more abnormal people like me?
    It doesn't have to be a wired hobby. They make wireless headphones now, you know... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShodaiRyu)
    It doesn't have to be a wired hobby. They make wireless headphones now, you know... :yep:
    HAha, laugh at my spelling... I tried to say weird, you know but still a good joke it is

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.