Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dodo XD)
    Oh, i have a friend that lived most of her life there...shes originally Romanian but was born in Montenegro...anyways good luck with Oxford, hope you get in!

my father's from egypt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aquarian)
    my father's from egypt.
    Coolies! Where from?

ReputationRep:
    Coolies! Where from?

alexandria, but i was born in cairo.
    we have a house near the bibliotheca alexandrina nowsdays moved from sidi bishr:woo:

ReputationRep:
    alexandria, but i was born in cairo.
    we have a house near the bibliotheca alexandrina nowsdays moved from sidi bishr:woo:
    Im Alexandrian, born there too...i have cousins in sidi bishr, I have houses all over the place though. When i go to visit, i either go to el sa7l el shamali or our farm in el king. I prefer the farm, its so quiet and i get to see Demon, my horse!

ReputationRep:
    Im Alexandrian, born there too...i have cousins in sidi bishr, I have houses all over the place though. When i go to visit, i either go to el sa7l el shamali or our farm in el king. I prefer the farm, its so quiet and i get to see Demon, my horse!

yeah..alex rocks..one of the parts i also like is anfoushi cos of the qaitbay.

holly ****, I never thought of studying in my home country. Are Egyptian Universities any good? Egypt has an agreement with Montenegro, so it would be peace of cake to go.

ReputationRep:
    yeah..alex rocks..one of the parts i also like is anfoushi cos of the qaitbay.

holly ****, I never thought of studying in my home country. Are Egyptian Universities any good? Egypt has an agreement with Montenegro, so it would be peace of cake to go.
    Never heard of it :p:

I have no idea, i live in Dubai and only go to Egypt on holidays...The universities are ******* HARD! Also medicine is very hard to get into, you need an above 98% average or something like that. For most universities, you need to have Arabic as your first language and English as your second...personally, my Arabic is crap, and i want to study medicine at Cambridge. Ask around though, i'm sure you can find someone on here that studies in Egypt...

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.