Turn on thread page Beta

I'm cheating on my boyfriend and I don't feel bad. What's wrong with me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Why all the hate?! I'm not a whore or anything like that. I do love my boyfriend, this other guy is just a bit of fun.
    I'm a male, I dont think your a whore at all i know guys who do this to girls all the time, I know a friend who told me that his girlfriend says to her girls that "He isn't like other boys", but while we was on LA he was sleeping around big time.

Enjoy your fun, your not cheating if you don't get caught, i think more women should start cheating to teach guys a lesson.

PS - I have never EVER cheated, by choice, but i support women doing it on men (as long as you don't get caught) and not vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    CHEATING IS ALWAYS WRONG

personally there isn't a worse thing a girl could do to me...well...apart from maybe kill me ...but...erm...you don't respect your boyfriend and if you've been with him for two years and don't feel bad about betraying him then the relationship's goin nowhere in my opinion - sorry to be blunt - but you have it coming and you'll be getting worse from your bf when he finds out

ReputationRep:
    I'd easily do the same.. :p: Despite how every girl here is willing to call you a slut, we all know we get bored with one guy.Girls are the things that get done, and are attention seekers by nature. IMO girls are more likely to cheat than blokes because it's the attention. In the words of Kathryn Mertuil, 'everybody does it, nobody talks about it.'

don't generalise

ReputationRep:
    I'd easily do the same.. :p: Despite how every girl here is willing to call you a slut, we all know we get bored with one guy.
    That may be so, if you get bored in a relationship its a lot easier for another guy to suddenly make you interested, but that doesn't mean you totally disrespect your boyfriend and cheat on him. You do the right, mature thing, and have the decency to end it first.

ReputationRep:
    If you and your boyfriend both had the agreement that you could both sleep with other people, this would be okay. BUT, he is probably giving 100% emotional commitment to you, expecting the same back and you are not giving it. If you want to be able to sleep with other guys then don't be in a committed relationship. It's been two years chrissake, that is serious.

ReputationRep:
    God, some of the replies are pathetic. If you want to have your fun, by all means sleep around, just don't string your boyfriend along with it.

ReputationRep:
    Why all the hate?! I'm not a whore or anything like that. I do love my boyfriend, this other guy is just a bit of fun.
    You can't love your boyfriend if you can imagine his face when he finds out you're cheating on him, and that doesn't make you feel sick enough to stop what you're doing.

ReputationRep:
    The grass is always greener on the other side hey!!! I think you should either dump ur bf nicely before he finds out and it completely crushes his confidence or dump the lover boy depends who u love more and who u see yourself having a future with!

ReputationRep:
    If you want fun, let your boyfriend go, and enjoy one-night stands.

It's not even just your betrayal of his trust. Imagine the humiliation when everyone knows his own girlfriend was shagging some other guy

He finds out about this... it will crush him

ReputationRep:
    Don't mean to judge you but you sound like a right piece of work

ReputationRep:
    Sure, have fun.

Just end it with your boyfriend first. You can't love him if you'll sleep with a ********* behind his back. Honestly, if you do anything in a relationship that you are too scared to tell your partner, because you know he'll be hurt, betrayed and end it, then you don't love him. Not enough to deserve him. End of.

ReputationRep:
    if youre too young to get mega serious, dump your bf and find someone else to fool around with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banannah)
    Everyone gets bored, I know I would after 2 years.
    So you wouldn't mind if your boyfriend who you'd been dating for 2 years routinely slept with another girl? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Have you no conscience?

ReputationRep:
    Is this not a troll?

Cheating (except for maybe a tiny bit of overlap - A TINY BIT!) is unacceptable. And "Sometimes one man just isn't enough" is a crap excuse. Why don't you either sort out whatever problem you have with your boyfriend, by talking to him, or do the man a favour and split up with him?!

ReputationRep:
    hating is only because you're a girl that you may be seen as a sl*t and all imo.

if this other guy is just a bit of fun, what's the harm in telling your boyfriend then?
    surely you feel some guilt/shame or something if you're not telling him.

stop leading him on, confess and walk away because he deserves better. 2 years at a young age is pretty serious so i don't blame you for wanting to get around some more cause you're young and all, just not at the same time.
    may be young but this guy has feelings, whether or not you feel anything about it.

ReputationRep:
    Just dump the poor lad, THEN have all the "fun" you want.

ReputationRep:
    I hope at the very least you have been safe and have not given your boyfriend any infections.

On another note, that's really something you just simply should not do. End of. When you are in a relationship, you should respect that person at the very least. No-one deserves to be treated like the way you are treating your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    Feel the need to put in something that isn't "rot in hell *****" sorry but far worse things have been done by people.

If you wan't to change it then change it, I wouldn't personally tell your bf you've cheated on him, honesty won't make him feel any better.
    If sex is just sex then that's all it is.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you're lying to him. That's all I can really disrespect you for really.

Tell him what's going on and see how he takes it if you really feel anything for him, otherwise the guy's going to be really hurt when he finds out himself.

I always think lies hurt more than the truth does.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 9, 2009
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.