The Monopoly TSR Alliance Watch

refref
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Ive found a road for nearly 10 million but dont have enough, anyone?
m:)ckel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've made an enemy out of someone with a hell of a lot of multiple accounts. Damn.

They used two different accounts to demolish the bonus building on my best road, and later sabotage it. I used the sell/build tactic to get chance cards and remove the hazard on my road (and put another hazard on one of their dupe's streets). But at the moment I have two unprotected roads, and I'm sure the guy will strike back very soon.

At first I thought I would just fight my own battles, but this guy has far too many accounts for me to deal with by myself. He's called DBCFEEDA, DBCFEEDB,... and it keeps going like that till R, I think. I've also spotted another account called DBSFEEDL, so who knows how many more there could be.

Although he doesn't have any very, very expensive roads, I would like to classify this as urgent.
bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by m:)ckel)
I've made an enemy out of someone with a hell of a lot of multiple accounts. Damn.

They used two different accounts to demolish the bonus building on my best road, and later sabotage it. I used the sell/build tactic to get chance cards and remove the hazard on my road (and put another hazard on one of their dupe's streets). But at the moment I have two unprotected roads, and I'm sure the guy will strike back very soon.

At first I thought I would just fight my own battles, but this guy has far too many accounts for me to deal with by myself. He's called DBCFEEDA, DBCFEEDB,... and it keeps going like that till R, I think. I've also spotted another account called DBSFEEDL, so who knows how many more there could be.

Although he doesn't have any very, very expensive roads, I would like to classify this as urgent.
Damn he's gone all out on your ass eh! That's what annoys me about the game, even if we were to take out all his roads he'll just go make another dupe account cos there isn't any email verification or anything like that put into place to spot it happening! I'll try to get him but all my roads have been sabotaged cos I was top of the list in the local leaderboard

What is the sell/build tactic btw?
Ben25
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago

He had a road on account F (I think) which was under offer from account A, that road now comes with its very own prison.
Gaara.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Added as red.
PJ991
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'd like to join, even though I know its a bit late

TSRJOHN is my name.
I own only one street so far, in Alaska, which cost 1.7 million
CombineHarvester
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
does anyone want me to build a factory anywhere?
Va_Va_ Voom
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by CombineHarvester)
does anyone want me to build a factory anywhere?
sum guy just sabotaged me can u help out? and btw am a big newb on this how do i get rid of that sabotage
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
What is the sell/build tactic btw?
If you're in need for quick cash, you sell off your buildings (or even streets if you're desperate), and then build them back again from the money you get. Clearly, since you only get back half the money of the building's value, you'll need to sell twice as many to build back one of the same. But what you do gain is the opportunity to obtain chance cards again. It's a bit of a gamble, but by doing itI was able to remove the hazard on my road, so I at least collect rent for the next day.
bigmo7
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you're in need for quick cash, you sell off your buildings (or even streets if you're desperate), and then build them back again from the money you get. Clearly, since you only get back half the money of the building's value, you'll need to sell twice as many to build back one of the same. But what you do gain is the opportunity to obtain chance cards again. It's a bit of a gamble, but by doing itI was able to remove the hazard on my road, so I at least collect rent for the next day.
:facepalm:

I can't believe after all this time, I still hadn't seen the sell building sign!
:stupid:

Thanks for that! I'm gonna do the same to get rid of the hazards (hopefully )
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by bigmo7)
:facepalm:

I can't believe after all this time, I still hadn't seen the sell building sign!
:stupid:

Thanks for that! I'm gonna do the same to get rid of the hazards (hopefully )
No problem. Be careful with it though. I had just over 30 greenhouses on my sabotaged road, and after selling/buying, came down to around 18 before I eventually got the demolition card I needed (in that space of time, I also got a hazard and a negative chance card). So basically, you could be really lucky and get the desired chance card quickly, or really unlucky and be left with next to nothing before getting the one you want.

(Original post by Ben25)
He had a road on account F (I think) which was under offer from account A, that road now comes with its very own prison.
Sorry, forgot to thank you earlier! Cheers. If we can attack his accounts one by one, he is sure to give in.
Joy Division
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Someone sabotage JAMESLUCKY7's street if you get a hazard card, he demolished one of my bonus buildings! :stomp:
CombineHarvester
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Va_Va_ Voom)
sum guy just sabotaged me can u help out? and btw am a big newb on this how do i get rid of that sabotage
Keep buying/building until you get a bonus. When you get a bonus building, put it on the road which he sabotaged and it'll be fixed. The road will earn rent like it did before. This is what I done today, I kept building the cheapest house until I got the bonus.
SuicidalLemming
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got a demolish thingy again so I'll use that for someone, but errr I don't know how to haha. My bf was basically teaching me it all earlier and now i don't really have a clue :o:
CombineHarvester
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by SuicidalLemming)
I've got a demolish thingy again so I'll use that for someone, but errr I don't know how to haha. My bf was basically teaching me it all earlier and now i don't really have a clue :o:
There's this guy called andrewsl and andrewsk, go on "find opponents" and type his name and destroy his buildings, he keeps on putting hazards on mine. I've ruined one of his roads but he's got both of mine.
qazaqaz
Report 9 years ago
Still havent added me yet =) have a street in kansas, much like a lot of TSR people here, so please dont attack me! account name is WWA
MikeL230
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Pm me for the forum address.
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It seems if you started with a 1.5mil street, once you can afford a 6mil street you're better off selling the 1.5mil street and building houses on the 6mil street with the money. Since rent is based on street value. Might even be worth it before 6mil.
refref
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone want anything demolished?
Sephiroth
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If you get a demolish card it's best to stop spending and keep it in case someone puts a hazard on your land. If you still have it by 11:30pm then use it on someone or throw it away. I'm scared to use mine on people in case I get hit by a multi.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (553)
37.82%
No - but I will (115)
7.87%
No - I don't want to (103)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed