The Student Room Group

"Looks are everything these days"

Scroll to see replies

favouriteworstnightmare
I know.
I think saying someone is 'still' a virgin is a little bit insulting, it's like saying they have a disease or something, or as if they can't get rid of it. People shouldn't be judged on whether they are still a virgin or not. It's ridiculous.

Exactly!

Yet people see that if you are a virgin, it's some horrible negative connotation to have.

Does it really matter if you're 20/30/40 and still a virgin? Really now?
mikeylfc1989
Agreed...

Only facial hair and mystery away from being the complete package.

:yep: Don't forget making me sandwiches :sexface:
Reply 382
Indieboohoo
I don't wear fake tan, and my hair shorter now, I'm not a fecking rah:mad: My accent is a normal London accent. Stop relying on Eastenders to frame your perception on Londoners.
Meathead

Nobody in Eastenders is a rah though. I'm not a meathead, I've just been crying to the lost finale. :o:
Indieboohoo
:yep: Don't forget making me sandwiches :sexface:

We males are strange folk...

...we don't make sandwiches...

...it's foreign/gay to us.
mau5
Nobody in Eastenders is a rah though. I'm not a meathead, I've just been crying to the lost finale. :o:

Was it good? Just downloaded it, not watched it yet...
Reply 385
thankfully i think everyone is attracted to different people.. but yeah, alot of relationships are based on looks these days.
I really feel sorry for women. Judged by your looks. You really have it hard. The more a girl monitiors her looks and cares about how she appears to people the more depressed she will probably be.

The schooling that women get about how their looks are important starts from when they're young. Programming from parents, toys and the media.

The average size of a woman in the UK is size 16, yet we get models who are size 12 modelling 'plus size' clothing.
mau5

:rofl: I was very disappointed with the end it was too predictable :mad:
mikeylfc1989
We males are strange folk...

...we don't make sandwiches...

...it's foreign/gay to us.

I'm put off now, :hand: Do not want
Reply 389
Indieboohoo
:rofl: I was very disappointed with the end it was too predictable :mad:

No chance, people who have said it was predictable didn't understand it properlly. It was directed amazingly, and the score was unreal. Definately love Kate aswell now :love:
Indieboohoo
I'm put off now, :hand: Do not want

mau5
No chance, people who have said it was predictable didn't understand it properlly. It was directed amazingly, and the score was unreal. definitely love Kate aswell now :love:

I've always known you love me :p:
Reply 392
favouriteworstnightmare

Originally Posted by im so academic
In fact, being a virgin is considered a disgusting and horrible trait, unfortunately.

A slutty girl is considered better than a girl with morals.

Biggest load of crap I've heard in my life.

I agree with you that it's a load of crap. But how would you regard a guy who is 25 and still a virgin?
I agree that society thinks that, but that's the media's fault.
I dissagree personally: who could live with a pretty boy who has the personality of a goldfish? Personality>looks.
Indieboohoo

I think he meant the girl from lost...

...seemed obvious to me.

:confused:
Reply 395
Indieboohoo

Your big head think everyone loves you. :rolleyes: At least I might be able to get over Kate now, been addicted to her for like 5 years. Pretty worrying.
alijimi
I agree with you that it's a load of crap. But how would you regard a guy who is 25 and still a virgin?

I wouldn't really be that bothered by it? It's not like I see people lower than me based on whether they've had sex or not, no matter their age.
Reply 397
mikeylfc1989

...seemed obvious to me.

She knows really. Seems pretty spli on the finale though, but loads of people don't seem to understand it enough.
mikeylfc1989

...seemed obvious to me.

Spoiler

Indieboohoo

Spoiler

Didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed...

It was sweet you thought that...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending