ReputationRep:
    FIFA 11 Cover

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/111/1110573p1.html

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Why Rooney?! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    I've been a UMP fan from the start. Played most of my online with it. Using a silencer doesn't kill the range so it's über run and gun stealth class.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's because he had such a great World Cup Mike. Should be Darren Bent on there, 2nd highest english goalscorer last season and whatnot.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Bilkos_Ices)
    I think it's because he had such a great World Cup Mike. Should be Darren Bent on there, 2nd highest english goalscorer last season and whatnot.
    Should be Sackboy tbh. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spikeymike)
    Could be interesting :ahee: I'm probably slightly biased towards Bent anyway :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think Bent would sell too many computer games. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phalanges)
    I don't think Bent would sell too many computer games. :p:
    :mad: LIES!!!! :p:

Either way could have found somebody better than Rooney. Kaka isn't even the best choice either.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

Either way could have found somebody better than Rooney. Kaka isn't even the best choice either.
    Kaka is different, beats having Rooney 2 years (perhaps more) in a row.

ReputationRep:
    LBP2 Trailer
    That's looking pretty :awesome:

That might just give me some interest in Fifa :p:

Just went to see Inception, quite enjoyed it, didn't find it as confusing as some people have made it out to be. I followed it pretty well, not bad, considering I have a habit of getting lost with the simplest things in films, and I'm still a little messed up from my night shifts earlier in the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    :hand: Last estimate was around 250 I think but yeah I can't believe it took you so long to discover the UMP! It's by far the best sub machine gun and one of the best guns in the game. Don't bother using hardline though, it's only really ever useful for SnD tbh...
    I've always been much of a defensive player and so have always been picking people off at range...so the UMP never really appealed to me...whenever I tried running and gunning, ti always sprayed like a ***** :p: I always prefered the Uzi...
    And my logic for Hardline that match was that I can get 5 kills for a pred easily but I never seem to be able to get 7 for a harrier so maybe hardline would help and it did

ReputationRep:

It should be David Villa and Henry in an NY Red Bulls shirt. :coma:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Doesn't Rooney have some kind of deal with EA? He has been on for two years so one would assume.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if you can buy games that aren't on the PS store? I wouldn't mind a full game of Blazing Angels 2 if it was made, I have the demo and rather enjoy it, though do need to improve a fair bit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dhr90)
    Anyone know if you can buy games that aren't on the PS store? I wouldn't mind a full game of Blazing Angels 2 if it was made, I have the demo and rather enjoy it, though do need to improve a fair bit!
    I don't understand what you're asking :holmes:

You can buy Blazing Angels 2 if you want to...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Killzone 3 is coming along nicely. I can certainly say those graphics are up to a VERY HIGH standard. Im not sure how anyone could say they arnt beyong unbelievable.;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    I don't understand what you're asking :holmes:

You can buy Blazing Angels 2 if you want to...
    I wanted to know if it was on the PS store somewhere I hadn't looked not in the main section. May just get it from Amazon though rather than download it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Doesn't Rooney have some kind of deal with EA? He has been on for two years so one would assume.
    Nike probably have the deal with EA, seeing as Rooney is one of their main poster boys as well now.

Looking on google images, Rooney was on the cover for one platform or other for 06 (w/ Ronaldinho), 07 (w/ Ronaldinho), 08 (w/ Ronaldinho), 09 (w/ Ronaldinho), 10 (with several different versions) and now 11. :eek:

Basically every season since he has been at United.

ReputationRep:
    Fwiw, Rooney is only on the cover for the UK version, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    for all you fifa lovers out there:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1357016

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.