Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm a complete wreck... last night was intense!

The Nick/Yvonne storyline was beautiful; I hope this is followed up in series 27.

ReputationRep:
    Never knew that was the last episode :sigh:

Gonna miss scarlett :cry2:

Awww Zoe :console:

ReputationRep:
    For a moment I thought they were going to brush over the fact that Scarlett is a criminal, until she said she was handing herself in :P I swear the gap between each series was never normally so big, though thinking about it I assume it's because of the Olympics being on BBC 1?

ReputationRep:
    These last episodes of the season were really good ! But I can't lie I was getting pissed of at Scarlett for doing all the thing many would expect Lloyd to do. But I like the fact they showed how many different people got caught up in the riots

Dam nick & Zoe belong together...

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Has nick left for good? or is he gonna be in the next series at some point?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanaindaclub)
    Has nick left for good? or is he gonna be in the next series at some point?
    I doubt it the guy came back from terminal cancer this would be a rubbish way for him to leave plus I bet there going to develop a nick & Zoe relationship thing anyway I think I saw it returns on 18th August we will find out then !

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I miss Casualty!

I haven't been watching it very long - can anyone tell me why Zoe was crying when Nick left?

ReputationRep:
    Words cannot express how much I love Dylan and the baby! So cute! And entertaining... I'm loving the general shock on the ward about Dylan looking after her.

Oh, and:

Tamzin: Dylan, I need your baby!
    Dylan: Erm, I generally ask for dinner first.

Dylan is definitely one of my (multiple) favourite characters in this programme.

Enjoying this episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by River Shadow)
    Words cannot express how much I love Dylan and the baby! So cute! And entertaining... I'm loving the general shock on the ward about Dylan looking after her.

Oh, and:

Tamzin: Dylan, I need your baby!
    Dylan: Erm, I generally ask for dinner first.

Dylan is definitely one of my (multiple) favourite characters in this programme.

Enjoying this episode.
    He is my favourite character by a long way, although leaving a doctor with a baby all day in a busy E.D did seem a little unrealistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bord3r)
    He is my favourite character by a long way, although leaving a doctor with a baby all day in a busy E.D did seem a little unrealistic.
    Ah, I also love Sam and Tom (and Zoe/Big Mac/Noel). I miss the days of Jay/Zoe/Adam/Kirsy/Jess though... To be fair, the only current 'Casualty' characters that I don't like are Fletch, Lloyd and Louise. The rest are great.

Very unrealistic, I agree, particularly a senior doctor like Dylan in an understaffed A&E, but still, it made for good telly. :P You'd think they'd have got Fletch or another nurse or something look after the baby.

ReputationRep:
    Don't they have a creche? Unrealistic, but mega cute!
    But any Holby watchers, seems like they're doing a similar thing with Dylan and baby as they did with Jac and that baby a while back, both abandoned, the sarcastic least people person and unlikely doctor gets the case, falls in love with the baby, talks to it like an adult and then doesn't want to return it to mother. Very similar, in my opinion.

Needed more Tom, but that's all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeHappy)
    Don't they have a creche? Unrealistic, but mega cute!
    But any Holby watchers, seems like they're doing a similar thing with Dylan and baby as they did with Jac and that baby a while back, both abandoned, the sarcastic least people person and unlikely doctor gets the case, falls in love with the baby, talks to it like an adult and then doesn't want to return it to mother. Very similar, in my opinion.

Needed more Tom, but that's all
    Erm, probably, but I think they wanted to keep it under medical supervision, hence keeping it in the ED. They talked about a bed in Paeds for her.

Yeah, that's a fair point - I didn't make the link when I saw it tonight. Good storyline though, and it's good to have both characters show their softer sides, while still being snarky and so on.

I think Tom needs a big storyline really - he doesn't get very much airtime, and the only storyline he's really had was with that Alicia girl who had a crush on him.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think the ex-paramedic turned receptionist would make a terrifying Doctor Who villain? The way she turns that neck :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don'tNod)
    Anyone else think the ex-paramedic turned receptionist would make a terrifying Doctor Who villain? The way she turns that neck :afraid:
    She wasn't a paramedic, she was the control centre jobsworth. One time, she did go on a shout with Dixie and Jeff but she nearly passed out :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Democracy)
    She wasn't a paramedic, she was the control centre jobsworth. One time, she did go on a shout with Dixie and Jeff but she nearly passed out :rolleyes:
    AHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don'tNod)
    Oh my god. YES! Literally every time I see her I get shudders it's her head that's weirdly out of proportion to the rest of her. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I really want something to happen between Dylan and Zoe!

ReputationRep:
    I really wish Nick Jordan was around so he could shout at Louise and then sack her for being such an unpleasant bureaucrat

ReputationRep:
    Bring back Lenny! he was my favourite

ReputationRep:
    Really enjoyed last night's episode. Poor Big Mac though! I'm hoping that Louise has seen the error of her ways now - she was completely unprofessional when talking to Mac last night and an absolute cow to boot... I felt sorry for Noel as well... It's obvious how close he and Big Mac are. Good episode.

Oh, and weather conditions which practically equalled a hurricane in Holby, really??? :rolleyes:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.