Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Take Me Out - Series 2 Discussion Thread Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Cause he's a Chav? He thought his pick up line was so good he put it in a 2 minute video of himself.It kind of shows a lack of judgement...

Yes that was also cringe. Still far too good for him though. Dunno why hockey guy didn't pick her tbh.
    Lol, the video from his mate was the ultimate facepalm..
    Definitely...maybe she doesn't stand out overall..I imagine its distracting with so many desperate girls screaming at you lol..it'd be like a marketplace.

ReputationRep:
    Dreadlock Girl (as she will now be named after choosing to date Dreadlock Guy) was having serious trouble deciding if she should turn her light out or not. I could see her thinking "Ugly guy... but free holiday?!?!" :lol:

ReputationRep:
    id bang lucy she's pure beaut plus her accent is win! what are these people thinking!?!

ReputationRep:
    The first guy was too good looking...(I'm not even gay but blaady hell)

ReputationRep:
    I'm so surprised that the dreadlock guy got a date...

I do think half the girls just leave their lights on till the end now as a last ditch attempt to see if they can get a crappy free holiday to Tenerife.

...Then again, maybe they'll get on like a house on fire! Maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Watching it on sky + hahahahahahaha that dreadlock guy

ReputationRep:
    I have not seen this dreadlock guy :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that Jacqui looks like Amy Winehouse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Does anyone else think that Jacqui looks like Amy Winehouse?
    She looks a lot like her!

The last guy was from Dartford! You could just tell! I thought his cake act was pretty lulzy. I don't understand him picking Laura (not attractive whatsoever). And then the Air guitar guy - seriously, some of their choices were terrible. Someone's going to have to date Lucy.

I'm well pleased for Tezza, the dread-locked guy! Scottish hockey guy too - g'wan son!

ReputationRep:
    Am I like the only person who thinks Celine is fit?! She never gets a date!

And Lucy should lose a stone or two before she gets so damn despo lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Complex Simplicity)
    Yes that was also cringe. Still far too good for him though. Dunno why hockey guy didn't pick her tbh.
    This is exactly what I was thinking! She was so cute, her and the hockey guy would have been such a good match. But no..he picked the girl with the dodgy teeth. Oh well.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    Sami is the cutest thing ever. Awww.
    I know, she's adorable! And far too good for chavvy cake boy.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously the first guy was actually the first one to be normal, I mean no embarrassing mum, no weird stuff! No wonder so many lights stayed on lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)

The last guy was from Dartford! You could just tell! I thought his cake act was pretty lulzy. I don't understand him picking Laura (not attractive whatsoever).
    Haha! I definitely wouldn't be surprised, it's a bit of a chavvy hole!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QwentyJ)
    I'm well pleased for Tezza, the dread-locked guy! Scottish hockey guy too - g'wan son!
    I loled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibs137)

And Lucy should lose a stone or two before she gets so damn despo lol!
    no no no to your first question. this is her in 20 years:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neiljeff123)
    no no no to your first question. this is her in 20 years:
    ha! Very harsh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EssexDan86)
    ha! Very harsh!!
    The irish one on the right hand side is way better!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamesh)
    Sorted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Cornerstone)
    Seriously the first guy was actually the first one to be normal, I mean no embarrassing mum, no weird stuff! No wonder so many lights stayed on lol
    I doubt that was the reason they kept their lights on :lol:. Nah, it was because he was FIT! End of :coma:. When I first saw him, I predicted that no lights would turn off in the first round, and I was right! Damn, he left an awful lot of those girls disappointed there, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biggillystyle)
    id bang lucy she's pure beaut plus her accent is win! what are these people thinking!?!
    I agree, she's beautiful!

(Original post by ibs137)
    Nah, she is good looking. I don't know why she hasn't been chosen yet though..maybe because she looks a bit older than most of the girls? :dontknow:

(Original post by Hamesh)
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    I doubt that was the reason they kept their lights on :lol:. Nah, it was because he was FIT! End of :coma:. When I first saw him, I predicted that no lights would turn off in the first round, and I was right! Damn, he left an awful lot of those girls disappointed there, haha.
    I know, hockey guy was so fit!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.