Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealOG)
    Anyone received any welcome packages from UCL? They said they would be sending them out towards the end of this month, I haven't got anything...
    I received a big pack back in Jan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i_hate_teeth)
    I received a big pack back in Jan.
    I think that's because you've got an unconditional offer.

ReputationRep:
    FIRMED IT HERE!
    Super easy condition, Hoping to see you guys soon.

ReputationRep:
    I think that's because you've got an unconditional offer.
    i also got an unconditional offer in january but no package... that's really strange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carpe*diem)
    i also got an unconditional offer in january but no package... that's really strange
    Have you got one now? I got mine yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I got my unconditional ages ago and haven't received a welcome pack yet :/ has anyone with an unconditional received an accommodation offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    OMG Maths is not even in the OP.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeBeesley)
    I got my unconditional ages ago and haven't received a welcome pack yet :/ has anyone with an unconditional received an accommodation offer yet?
    I haven't yet, I'm starting to get paranoid

ReputationRep:
    Ye , i got my pack yesterday ...£220 a week !! Dayummm but its a wicked one with ensuite . Got an unconditional offer though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investment Banker)
    Ye , i got my pack yesterday ...£220 a week !! Dayummm but its a wicked one with ensuite . Got an unconditional offer though
    Ooooh, is that College Hall? Congrats on the unconditional What are you studying? Hopefully I'll get mine soon, I firmed it back in January and sent off accommodation pretty much straight away. I wonder if they're doing it by department :/

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh, is that College Hall? Congrats on the unconditional What are you studying? Hopefully I'll get mine soon, I firmed it back in January and sent off accommodation pretty much straight away. I wonder if they're doing it by department :/
    BSc Economics L100 ...and you ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Investment Banker)
    BSc Economics L100 ...and you ?
    Ahh, I'm doing BA Russian Studies. Hopefully I'll be getting accommodation through anytime soon! I just can't stand the waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris_183)
    Same, see you there it's good to know at least a few girls will be on the course. physics is a sausage fest, almost as bad as engineering courses.
    You'll be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isaacqureshi)
    anyone here applied to Canterbury hall for UCL accomodation?
    I applied to that hall too! Still waiting for my results to come out before getting an accommodation reply ):

ReputationRep:
    Have you been rejected from LSE?
    Have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gubey)
    Nope
    you sure you didn't get rejected? you sound like a sour wine grape.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to find Neuroscience really interesting, even more than Pharmacology. I'm also thinking of asking/begging UCL to allow me to swap Pharmacology with Neuroscience, do you think that they will allow me to swap courses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hawflo)
    I'm starting to find Neuroscience really interesting, even more than Pharmacology. I'm also thinking of asking/begging UCL to allow me to swap Pharmacology with Neuroscience, do you think that they will allow me to swap courses?
    Nothing to lose by asking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hawflo)
    Lol i asked the same question to ucl jus two days ago, bcoz i wanna transfer from biomed to neuroscience. Buh they havnt replied yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kenpachi88)
    Have you?
    Nope, LSE is my insurance

(Original post by manjraman)
    Lol i asked the same question to ucl jus two days ago, bcoz i wanna transfer from biomed to neuroscience. Buh they havnt replied yet.
    Ring them up. That way you're guaranteed a response. Plus it'll show how serious you are about it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.