Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAR12)
    History and English (I see you're doing Maths & Comp Sci)
    I didn't get to play Articulate, but I was really surprised by the JCR - I thought the JCR was big, until I found out that there there was a room off to the side!
    I've got no idea what to expect with Pembroke now (all I saw were 2 interview rooms and 2 preparation rooms )
    You would've been there earlier than me then... All I know about Pembroke is there's something about deer? Articulate was quality. You missed out! We even beat the helpers in one game Pembroke looks pretty nice actually (quick bit of google just there), but obviously not as good as Worcester

ReputationRep:
    Joining the party a little late, but here I am.

Philosophy and German at Jesus College. Offer of 40 points and 776 in my IB.

Anyone else looking forward to watching Facebook tomorrow as all the Cambridge applicants get their response letters?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toast565)
    Joining the party a little late, but here I am.

Philosophy and German at Jesus College. Offer of 40 points and 776 in my IB.

Anyone else looking forward to watching Facebook tomorrow as all the Cambridge applicants get their response letters?
    Go check out the Cambridge chat thread. They are doing exactly what we were chatting about 2 weeks ago. Rambling on and on, complaining about the post, the snow, ranting about colleges not sending emails etc. I will admit, I was a little sadistic and enjoyed reading their whims and worries.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_Stev)
    That's pretty cool
    Do you know anyone else who is going Exeter for maths?
    Hi! Are you gonna be doing Maths at Exeter?? (me too!) did you stay at Exeter during interview period?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeritV)
    Please add me!! Maths at Exeter!

ReputationRep:
    Biochem at Pembroke here

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry at St John's :-)

ReputationRep:
    UCAS still does not report my offer

ReputationRep:
    Biomed at Lincoln

ReputationRep:
    A year ago today I got rejected from Cambridge and it destroyed my self confidence. I got into a really rubbish relationship and started to doubt I even wanted to study Politics anyway.

Today I know I'm going to Oxford to study History, which I love. I have so much more self confidence and I'm so excited.

What a year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lumi Nous)
    A year ago today I got rejected from Cambridge and it destroyed my self confidence. I got into a really rubbish relationship and started to doubt I even wanted to study Politics anyway.

Today I know I'm going to Oxford to study History, which I love. I have so much more self confidence and I'm so excited.

What a year!
    Congratulations! I hope you'll have a great time in Oxford. That sounds like a "happily ever after" story.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FamousFourTops)
    Just want to know who negged you, and why? What is actually wrong with this post at all??
    Well done on your offer! Hopefully be seeing you at St Hughs next year!
    I have no idea! Hopefully I didn't offend anyone. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moritzplatz)
    UCAS still does not report my offer
    I know I want it to update so badly! It would make it all seem real, I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lumi Nous)

What a year!
    Great story, congrats! Noticed you posted on the Other University's thread (re. autopooling) and wonder why you didn't add your happy ending to that post? You would get negged to death of course.. but would be almost worth it to be able to tell 'em that you were all sorted now thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    I do not envy the people that applied to the other place today, especially those that got pooled

ReputationRep:
    Amy
    History and Politics
    AAA
    St Catherine's!

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody's Track updated?

By the way:

Megan
    40 points
    French & Linguistics
    St. John's

ReputationRep:
    I love how Cantab. is referred to as 'the other university'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meganeira)
    Has anybody's Track updated?

By the way:

Megan
    40 points
    French & Linguistics
    St. John's
    mine was updated like 3 days ago!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RupertTheBear)
    I do not envy the people that applied to the other place today, especially those that got pooled
    What does pooled mean?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.