Geordie Shore Watch

Bobsyourgrandma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Holby_fanatic)
NOOOOOO! You serious? :')
Yep he said something along the lines of: "all the lads are banging on about pulling, theres someone I need to tell them" LOOL you tell me what's going on there:confused:
Holby_fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bobsyourgrandma)
Yep he said something along the lines of: "all the lads are banging on about pulling, theres someone I need to tell them" LOOL you tell me what's going on there:confused:
:O Can't believe it!
He could have a girlfriend though?
Although that comb-over was doing nothing to help him with his 'straight' image.
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just saw an extended trailer for the next series, I think James comes out LOL?
Where'd you watch that?

I've seen one where the new lads arrive like The Terminator but it didn't show any footage from the house or anything.
gagaslilmonsteruk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wouldn't be surprised. In all other series, Holly is the only girl who wanted him and even then, sometimes he seemed a bit annoyed by it.
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
I wouldn't be surprised. In all other series, Holly is the only girl who wanted him and even then, sometimes he seemed a bit annoyed by it.
Now that you mention it, I remember that other girl he was tashin on with. His attitude was a little like "I can take it or leave it".
Bobsyourgrandma
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dark Horse)
Now that you mention it, I remember that other girl he was tashin on with. His attitude was a little like "I can take it or leave it".
Lol saw this extended trailer during The Valleys yesterday mate
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Lol saw this extended trailer during The Valleys yesterday mate
You're really going to town with the trashy telly, lol...

I've since seen the trailer, if it's the one where Vicky says "well Gaz surely must admit he's met his match".
Bobsyourgrandma
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're really going to town with the trashy telly, lol...

I've since seen the trailer, if it's the one where Vicky says "well Gaz surely must admit he's met his match".
You're going to hate me I watch Jersey Shore too and yep thats the one lol
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well Series 4 Episode 1 aired the other night. One of the new lads seems like he's going to struggle a little, and the other one is a club promoter, socialite and has already formed a Bonny and Clyde kinda 'ting with Gaz.

Gaz and Scott pulling all the time is pretty crap TV to be honest. MTV never actually show the whole interaction, just the lads walking from A to B holding hands with the girl. The rest of the house just seems to ***** about each other over the daftest things. GS was supposed to be a movement of people acting stupid but I've got a feeling they're all becoming very grounded and too high status for us civilians to relate to. The power of reality TV is, supposedly, that it's featuring normal people.

Holly looks alot fitter.
Really hope Vicky gets her fiery edge back.
Ricci seems like he can wind people up easily, and he should be doing that at every opportunity.
Gaz. Yeah you can pull. We get it. Has declared that he will "look after Charlotte" and "protect her".
Sophie. Bring Joel back in and get him pissed again.
Charlotte. Already ****-blocked Gaz once and she supposedly has a boyfriend. Come on. This plotline got boring midway through Season 2 and it's really starting to grind now tbh.
James. Has put new lad Dan down alot. Guess it's refreshing that he's not bottom of the totem pole anymore. He was funny in Cancun. Don't **** it up.
Bobsyourgrandma
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
So after watching previews of next tuesday's episode, I hereby conclude James will officially come out next tuesday.
TM94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well Series 4 Episode 1 aired the other night. One of the new lads seems like he's going to struggle a little, and the other one is a club promoter, socialite and has already formed a Bonny and Clyde kinda 'ting with Gaz.

Gaz and Scott pulling all the time is pretty crap TV to be honest. MTV never actually show the whole interaction, just the lads walking from A to B holding hands with the girl. The rest of the house just seems to ***** about each other over the daftest things. GS was supposed to be a movement of people acting stupid but I've got a feeling they're all becoming very grounded and too high status for us civilians to relate to. The power of reality TV is, supposedly, that it's featuring normal people.

Holly looks alot fitter.
Really hope Vicky gets her fiery edge back.
Ricci seems like he can wind people up easily, and he should be doing that at every opportunity.
Gaz. Yeah you can pull. We get it. Has declared that he will "look after Charlotte" and "protect her".
Sophie. Bring Joel back in and get him pissed again.
Charlotte. Already ****-blocked Gaz once and she supposedly has a boyfriend. Come on. This plotline got boring midway through Season 2 and it's really starting to grind now tbh.
James. Has put new lad Dan down alot. Guess it's refreshing that he's not bottom of the totem pole anymore. He was funny in Cancun. Don't **** it up.
Extremely debatable :lolwut:
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by TM94)
Extremely debatable :lolwut:
She does. She's lost alot of weight.
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Btw if James does declare himself gay then I call bs. It must be a ruse for the sake of the show. And it annoys me that they would go so far just to create novelty.
weekesy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Btw if James does declare himself gay then I call bs.
He's not gay, he has got himself a bird
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by weekesy)
He's not gay, he has got himself a bird
Makes alot more sense.
rach [shikari]
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone got any links to season 4? I can't seem to find it without having to do some surveys etc. Don't have MTV
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rach [shikari])
Anyone got any links to season 4? I can't seem to find it without having to do some surveys etc. Don't have MTV
I googled "watch Geordie Shore online" and you can find something.

I missed the episode as well, and MTV OD is total crap. They charge you £2 for 24 hours access, and the GS episode I wanted to watch was only 22 minutes of the full show.
rach [shikari]
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I googled "watch Geordie Shore online" and you can find something.

I missed the episode as well, and MTV OD is total crap. They charge you £2 for 24 hours access, and the GS episode I wanted to watch was only 22 minutes of the full show.
This is what i ended up doing but £3 for the week, i had the same problem with it being only 22mins so complained and they have given me an additional 7 days. Also, it was working online earlier, they know they have a problem and are trying to sort it, which I do believe they have now

On the downside, because I paid, I now have been watching the valleys so that I didn't pay just for one thing lol. My god, those people are one of a kind lol.

Yes i know its rubbish TV but hey ho, I am not harming anyone :P
mau5
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Btw if James does declare himself gay then I call bs. It must be a ruse for the sake of the show. And it annoys me that they would go so far just to create novelty.
James has been seeing someone for months, she's fitter than any of the GS girls but she has a pretty bad reputation around here. He's not part of the new series either.
Dark Horse
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by rach [shikari])
This is what i ended up doing but £3 for the week, i had the same problem with it being only 22mins so complained and they have given me an additional 7 days. Also, it was working online earlier, they know they have a problem and are trying to sort it, which I do believe they have now

On the downside, because I paid, I now have been watching the valleys so that I didn't pay just for one thing lol. My god, those people are one of a kind lol.
They charged you £3? Maybe I got discount for being a superstar. :cool:

I liked The Valleys. Especially Psycho Nat and Leeroy, lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads