The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
J0nny
Hello everybody! I'll be joining all the other freshers here on September 30th (only 28 days left now!) so can't wait to see you all!! Will be studying maths and living in Southwell hall in Evelyn gardens :smile:

^^^ The pic was taken on muck-up day (hence hat & tie) at 8 in the morning (hence dressing gown) on the Headmaster's lawn (hence champagne)...:cool:

MAN, I'm sure you've had plenty of people say this before, but you DO LOOK LIKE the new Doctor Who!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 381
Mangaroo
lol because one pretty girl posts her picture so you said the unbalanced female:male ratio claim "goes out the window" =PPP

What I mean't was there is hope at least.

hope you're not doing maths at imperial Unity

Thats just bitter.

On a lighter note, I hope to be seeing some of these faces in my hall!
hehe someone's trying to do a little chatting up online methinks :wink: , cute isnt it? unity and i_rejected_jh sitting in a tree... and all that jazz. :biggrin:

PS while we're on the subject of celeb lookalikes does i_rejected_jh not bear a slight resenblance to Marissa from "the OC"?
Reply 383
Aww, leave them be Caretaker - it's sweet!
Unity
What I mean't was there is hope at least.

Thats just bitter.

On a lighter note, I hope to be seeing some of these faces in my hall!

:aetsch:

after seeing the med school handbook for freshers, im not worried in the slightest tbh
yea i no this is somewhat late, but hey, i couldnt be arsed to put anything up before.
im going in for civil engineering.... some call it a lightweight subject, but im not fussed, lightweight subject for a lightweight guy... in every sense of the phrase!!

here i am anyway looking slightly drunk... the happy drunk u get.. just before totally wasted drunk.

****.... i dont no how to do it... someone please explain how... in slightly computer illiterate
Reply 386
julius caesar
yea i no this is somewhat late, but hey, i couldnt be arsed to put anything up before.
im going in for civil engineering.... some call it a lightweight subject, but im not fussed, lightweight subject for a lightweight guy... in every sense of the phrase!!

here i am anyway looking slightly drunk... the happy drunk u get.. just before totally wasted drunk.

****.... i dont no how to do it... someone please explain how... in slightly computer illiterate

LOL. Have your picture uploaded on to a website, then do I think...
ok, here it goes. sorry if its crappy quality orif there are other things included in the image that isn't relevent.

then again... it probably wont even work
Reply 389
The Caretaker
hehe someone's trying to do a little chatting up online methinks :wink: , cute isnt it? unity and i_rejected_jh sitting in a tree... and all that jazz. :biggrin:

*Purrs*

The Caretaker
PS while we're on the subject of celeb lookalikes does i_rejected_jh not bear a slight resenblance to Marissa from "the OC"?

Yeah, from that pic they bare a resemblance of course we know what one is better looking.

after seeing the med school handbook for freshers, im not worried in the slightest tbh

I hope the medic's aren't too segragated like I have heard. If they are they we may have to infiltrate :wink:
Reply 390
Unity

I hope the medic's aren't too segragated like I have heard. If they are they we may have to infiltrate :wink:

It's just during their fresher's fortnight that you won't see the medics...personally I've always found it being really lame because in those 2 weeks they basically get brainwashed to hate the rest of IC because "we're not having as much fun", which is total *******s :wink:
well how i see it, ill try and befriend all the people in a close proximity at my halls, various people i meet at the lectures, people that approach me, anyone that catches my eye and your randomers...like everyone else probbly, i dont think people AIM to avoid non-medics, but its easier as we will be there for the same amount of time/have free time at the same time, understand the pressure from exams etc...and that probbly goes for every other course too...
Reply 392
Unity
*Purrs*

Yeah, from that pic they bare a resemblance of course we know what one is better looking.

Dude, don't you want to edit that 'better looking' bit out before she sees, lol?

Marissa from the 'OC' is actually British if anyone doesn't know that, but moved to America when she was 5 or something.
Reply 393
Mangaroo
well how i see it, ill try and befriend all the people in a close proximity at my halls, various people i meet at the lectures, people that approach me, anyone that catches my eye and your randomers...like everyone else probbly, i dont think people AIM to avoid non-medics, but its easier as we will be there for the same amount of time/have free time at the same time, understand the pressure from exams etc...and that probbly goes for every other course too...

I've heard medics are the best people to party with? any truth?
ive heard it from a few too, its probbly true :smile: stfu to the rest of u!
they tell me its because they work quite hard, and when they arent working, they're drinking/playing hard. would of thought it could be said about most courses at imperial...but im not complaining
Reply 395
I may not be a medic but i'm planning to play at least as hard as i work!
Reply 396
Mangaroo
ive heard it from a few too, its probbly true :smile: stfu to the rest of u!
they tell me its because they work quite hard, and when they arent working, they're drinking/playing hard. would of thought it could be said about most courses at imperial...but im not complaining

A First year medic? Working?! Where did you see that?
Reply 397
Mehh
A First year medic? Working?! Where did you see that?

The only time I saw 1st year medics working was before their exams and they mostly ran around like this!

Mehh, should remember what happens when you upset stressed medics...
Reply 398
Big Benji
The only time I saw 1st year medics working was before their exams and they mostly ran around like this!

Mehh, should remember what happens when you upset stressed medics...

But Medic baiting is so fun!
Reply 399
Mehh
But Medic baiting is so fun!

Not if the medic is having a breakdown at the time...personally dude, if she didn't do that I would've kicked your ass. It just wasn't the time or the place to steal her seat next to me!:p:

Latest

Trending

Trending