Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Nothing because I'm a lesbian xx

ReputationRep:
    1. Must be able to talk about something other than the stock subjects of: cycling, protein shakes and w***ing (I'll couple this with "must be intelligent").
    2. Must not care too much about what other men think of him.
    3. Must be able to laugh at himself (and me).
    4. Must not be violent towards women, call girls "sluts" or "****s" or use the words "******" or "n*****", as these are all complete turnoffs.
    5. If they have facial hair, they must suit it. Too many scraggy goatees and neckbeards around.

Good looks will of course be advantage. A sense of humour laced with innuendo will be welcomed. I would also like a man who does not want a girl who is a) blonde b) 6ft c) has J cup boobs.

Any still interested, apply within (possibly literally).

ReputationRep:
    1) Funny. Well actually- can make me laugh, I can't tell you how many times my friends have claimed "he's so funny!" And I have to chuckle nervously.
    2)Taller than me- not a deal breaker but you will be judged on first meeting- but if you fulfil my other criteria I don't care.
    3)nice- this covers considerate, thoughtful, kind and sensitive- but not too sensitive because I don't really cry and I don't want you to cry more than me.
    4)The click factor- when we meet and you do your joey impression "how you doin'" *sigh* basically into the same things and you must like cats.. And BOOKS- if you don't read for fun, I'm not going near you Hun.
    5) must like girls with long curly hair, glasses, funny tshirts (eg. Thank god it's FRY-day), and no experience with boys ever. Thank you. (I also apologise a lot as I'm a tad clumsy- but you better wear armour as my wit it sharp!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

1)Honesty
    2)Manners
    3)Sense of humour
    4)A bloke - think this dying out with all these guys who currently spend forever thinking about their looks... for me, a typical salt of the earth man does it for me. Cannae be doing with all these topman guys.
    5)Enjoys keeping fit - I enjoy doing this and I think it's important for a partner to also value something I value so much.

Currently my bf excels in all 5 departments

ReputationRep:
    1) Money
    2) Money
    3) Money
    4) Big house
    5) Submissiveness

ReputationRep:
    1. Intelligent - not necessarily in an academic way, just to think and care about things.
    2. Likes to smile and have a laugh about random immature crap.
    3. Nice arms.
    4. Trustworthy.
    5. Decent manners.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Nothing because I'm a lesbian xx
    ...List your criteria for girls. I'm curious to see if I fit the requirements.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 394130)
    1. Must be able to talk about something other than the stock subjects of: cycling, protein shakes and w***ing
    lolwut

ReputationRep:
    Well Dressed
    Fun to be around
    Has a Good Sense of Humor
    Always Positive
    Caring

ReputationRep:
    caring
    Handsome
    can make me laugh
    Good listener
    Gives good hugs

ReputationRep:
    Confident
    Adventurous
    Easygoing
    Intelligent - likes maths is a bonus
    Nice arms :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollieeilloh)
    Confident
    Adventurous
    Easygoing
    Intelligent - likes maths is a bonus
    Nice arms :sexface:
    Because mathmo's are known for their gunz

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am Ace)
    Hey I'll find someone than prove you wrong

Should've included your top 5 for men now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am Ace)
    *clears throat loudly* :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence,
    Humour,
    Kindness,
    Confidence but not to the point of arrogance,
    To be able to not take themselves seriously all the time and have fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. Makes me laugh
    2. Interested in (or at least willing to discuss) what I am interested in, such as current affairs, history or books I have read
    3. Ambitious
    4. Mind-blowing.
    5. Kind.

ReputationRep:
    Nice
    Friendly
    Interesting to talk to
    Intelligent
    Good sense if humour

In that order

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a sucker for a guy who's nice to me, not in the romantic lovey-dovey sense, but more a guy I can also be best mates with.
    -Sense of humour - I'm as sarcastic as they come so somebody who gets it and can counter balance it with light hearted humour.
    -Tall (I know it's shallow of me ) but I'm a tower myself, all my friends and family are towers, a shorty wouldn't do!
    -Competitive (light heartedly/jokingly mostly) as I am rather competitive myself but don't like to win too easily but also in the sense that they want to do well/succeed.
    -Intelligent - as in can hold a decent conversation
    -Shares some, if not all of my interests - I'm VERY into my hobbies - horses, athletics.

Of course, I am also very idealistic and there's many thinks that I'd love as bonuses too

ReputationRep:
    Tall, dark hair, subtle and mysterious personality. Also, smart dress sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Kinky Slinky)
    Tall, dark hair, subtle and mysterious personality. Also, smart dress sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    worst. criteria. evar.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.