ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holliemay)
    Ah no still can't find them
    it's literally page 31 and onwards
    http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-...-june-2013.pdf
    (don't know how people can't see it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hafza123)
    L'evil fish these grade boundries are GCE not gcse, they are A level grade boundries, because I'm sure I've scrolled down loads to the last page but can't find any gcse grade boundries. Also if you look in there raw marking system they have no A* boundary mark, they only go up to A grade .
    do you know where the gcse ones are by any chance xx??
    They are there!

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2013.PDF

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/142071-...-june-2013.pdf

Go to page35 onwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LovePeaceAwesome)
    Anyone know where the grade boundaries are for AQA English Language for JANUARY 2013 (because the crap exam board wouldn't release the boundaries)
    AQA stuff here: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administ...ade-boundaries

ReputationRep:
    Oh thank you I can see them now, it was only loading to page 30 before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red Fox)
    Them OCR ones are A-Level.
    It's one document that includes both

The first post has now been updated with links to all available grade boundaries as at the time of posting. Thanks to everyone who have shared these!

ReputationRep:
    Definitely happy with the boundaries I've looked at so far, hopefully at least 2 A*s out of the Sciences, possibly 3 and the English one's don't look too bad. Can't believe Biology 3 being so low.

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know/have the CIE boundaries?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Hafza123)
    L'evil fish these grade boundries are GCE not gcse, they are A level grade boundries, because I'm sure I've scrolled down loads to the last page but can't find any gcse grade boundries. Also if you look in there raw marking system they have no A* boundary mark, they only go up to A grade .
    do you know where the gcse ones are by any chance xx??
    They're GCSE as well.

Go near page 50

ReputationRep:
    The OCR boudaries only showed A-Level for me at first too (up to page 30), you just need to keep refreshing and eventually it will load

ReputationRep:
    hey if i got 57/80 in january on the english language unit 1 exam are the grade boundarys in june applied to my grades even if idid get 78/80 in my controlled assesement grade ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's one document that includes both

The first post has now been updated with links to all available grade boundaries as at the time of posting. Thanks to everyone who have shared these!
    It only shows up as GCE for me for some reason. I had to go on a different browser for it to update

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help try and find the WJEC grade boundaries please? It's either they're not up yet or I can't find them

ReputationRep:
    OCR GCSE Music boundaries are too high for me to even contemplate getting an A* now. At best I'll get a B because even if I have done well on the exam (unlikely), my coursework will probably have dragged me down.

Agh, I hate that subject so much!

ReputationRep:
    I am so ****ing happy with the AQA french listening grade goundaries, 25/40 for an A*! It was so hard!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    Haha I guess but with 36 for an A* I'm rather confident I could end up 100 UMS as I thought I got like 55 marks :lol:

I hope I do :awesome: but I don't want 100 in Physics that would be torture :'( (as I'd need 100 in ISA too and I haven't got that )
    Aww, how well did you do in your ISA?!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what the Edexcel English Language GCSE cash in boundary for an A* was last year? I know I got an A* based on that boundary, but I'm guessing they've gone up quite a bit.

(Original post by gomg)
    I am so ****ing happy with the AQA french listening grade goundaries, 25/40 for an A*! It was so hard!
    I hardly remember it but im happy lol. I think I struggled with the reading more though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When is wjec releasing it's grade boundaries? The majority of my subjects are on that board!!!

ReputationRep:
    Quite pleased about the History boundaries- lower than January I think. Think I might just have got an A* on the coursework, so that shouldn't bring down my prediction of A*s on the exams.

ReputationRep:
    I did OCR Mathematics B for my GCSE and in the grade boundaries document there is no UMS boundaries, only Raw. (page 49)

Why is there no UMS boundaries or where can I find them?!

Thanks, Dan

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.