Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skill Twix)
    Hope we win it!The transfer budget we could get!Massive transfer budget
    Ha, would be a first for us. I suppose we spent on Lukaku but that's all in installments and we didn't sign anyone else for decent money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    Ha, would be a first for us. I suppose we spent on Lukaku but that's all in installments and we didn't sign anyone else for decent money.
    We need a centre back,some wingers and a goal keeper!

ReputationRep:
    We need a centre back,some wingers and a goal keeper!
    Yeah, those are the main positions to improve. We just need a bit more quality in those areas to be honest. Our strength in depth is already better than last season.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, those are the main positions to improve. We just need a bit more quality in those areas to be honest. Our strength in depth is already better than last season.
    Agreed.Let's hope win this Sunday!Why doesn't any one takeover Everton?

ReputationRep:
    Top 4 here we come!

ReputationRep:
    Top 4 here we come!
    McCarthy was really lucky.But still,COYB!Defending still needs some improvements!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    lol.
    We won lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    congrats you guys did well
    Really needed the win.Climbing the table gradually!

ReputationRep:
    Have to say I do wonder what you lot paid Clattenberg today. Awful refereeing. Could have easily had two reds, Barkley dive giving you a free kick, clear offside goal. Is Ed Sheeran playing a gig in Liverpool by any chance?

And it's not even today. Cant say I've watched a lot of you this season, but Howard should have had two red cards against us. He headbutted Azpilicueta literally right in front of the ref and wasn't sent off.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Eto'o assists Leon Osman. Never thought I'd see the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Have to say I do wonder what you lot paid Clattenberg today. Awful refereeing. Could have easily had two reds, Barkley dive giving you a free kick, clear offside goal. Is Ed Sheeran playing a gig in Liverpool by any chance?

And it's not even today. Cant say I've watched a lot of you this season, but Howard should have had two red cards against us. He headbutted Azpilicueta literally right in front of the ref and wasn't sent off.
    Butt hurt?

ReputationRep:
    Butt hurt?
    As a Chelsea fan? No not at all.

What a childish comment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)

Explain the two reds, no way was McCarthy's challenge a red card offence. Clattenburg didn't even think it was a foul as he gave a throw in. Booked McCarthy anyway cause he's an inept ref. And it would be the linesman's fault with the offside goal, not Clattenburgs. Wouldn't talk too much about diving as a Chelsea fan anyway, with Costa's theatrics against us this season, which should have resulted in a second yellow.

Chelsea had a load of wrong decisions go their way that day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stylo92)
    Explain the two reds, no way was McCarthy's challenge a red card offence. Clattenburg didn't even think it was a foul as he gave a throw in. Booked McCarthy anyway cause he's an inept ref. And it would be the linesman's fault with the offside goal, not Clattenburgs. Wouldn't talk too much about diving as a Chelsea fan anyway, with Costa's theatrics against us this season, which should have resulted in a second yellow.

Chelsea had a load of wrong decisions go their way that day.
    From what I can recall,wasn’t Lukaku’s second goal not allowed because he was in an offside position.Which goal is this guy referring to?I am an Evertonian but many pundits claimed Mc Carthy should have been sent off. Eto’o changed the game for us.

ReputationRep:
    From what I can recall,wasn’t Lukaku’s second goal not allowed because he was in an offside position.Which goal is this guy referring to?I am an Evertonian but many pundits claimed Mc Carthy should have been sent off. Eto’o changed the game for us.
    Lukaku's actual first goal.

Seen pundits say it wasn't a red card, and others that have. *shrugs*.

ReputationRep:
    #COYB.Let's win this!
    • TSR Support Team

TSR Support Team
    Can you possibly beat Man City on their patch again?

ReputationRep:
    What the?

ReputationRep:
    That was a very soft penalty, Sterling should of had like 5 penalties today if Milners one was actually a penalty.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: June 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.