Turn on thread page Beta

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    NEW HEAT!!

5-4-3-2-1 versus CREAM N' CHEESY NIK NAKS!

One is the most-requested Nik Nak flavour to return EVER. In fact, the strangest thing is that Cream n' Cheesy Nik Naks are one of the flavours that even OVERSEAS voters strongly want back! The other is the epic chocolate biscuit bar from the late 80s/early 90s with perhaps the most delicious recipe ever. And if you can't remember the 5-4-3-2-1 song... soon you won't be able to UNHEAR it...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dx-K1...%3Dj8dx-K1bl0c

ReputationRep:
    Nik-naks Nik-naks Nik-naks!

Ahem. I mean, I would like to calmly vote for the Nik-naks, Toto.

I loved the cheesy ones, I wish they'd bring them back and get rid of the purple packet, those are the worst of all Nik-naks
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nik Naks fo' sho' - not just as a big Nik Nak fan but because that flavour just seemed to disappear from existence! As for the chocolate bars I don't remember them but I am steering well clear of clicking on the link ...

ReputationRep:
    My vote goes to the Nik Naks! I don't think I remember that chocolate bar, and I love Nik Naks

ReputationRep:
    Creamy and cheese Nik Naks... Miss those soooo much!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not certain that I'd ever even heard of that chocolate bar until now, but as I loved those cheesy Nik Naks, I'm happy to vote for them not just by default.

ReputationRep:
    My vote goes for chocolate. I'm not a big fan of nik naks

ReputationRep:
    Cream n Cheesy Nik Naks! Those need to come back, they were delish. Don't think I ever had a 54321, what was in them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    Cream n Cheesy Nik Naks! Those need to come back, they were delish. Don't think I ever had a 54321, what was in them?
    I take it you didn't click the link I set then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TotoMimo)
    I take it you didn't click the link I set then!
    No because I know the song and don't want it stuck in my head.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't alive for the later So have to give it to the Naks

ReputationRep:
    I'll vote for 5-4-3-2-1. Never had either but I watched the advert and it looks nice whereas I don't tend to like Nik Naks.

ReputationRep:
    GOLDEN WONDER CREAM N' CHEESY NIK NAKS WIN!

Once again I fear the victor here was because "oh, Nik Naks, I've heard of those, not heard of the other one, so it wins by default". By that logic, "Oh, I don't know who this Jimi Hendrix is, but I have heard of the Cheeky Girls, so they win!"

But if you genuinely did love Nik Naks Cream n' Cheesy flavour enough to legitimately vote for them... then you have the NIK KNACK for voting for the right party!

ReputationRep:
    KNOCKOUT ROUND!! VOTE FOR WHO YOU WANT TO GO OUT OF THE COMPETITION!

PENGUIN CHUKKAS versus WALLS WALLBANGERS versus CADBURY SNAPS!

It's another knockout round! But think carefully (I'm assuming you'll take one look at these and vote out the no-chocolate option, but be wary, TSR!).

The first was little morsels of penguin pieces in a little canister you "chucked" into your mouth. You thought Mars Planets or Twix Mix did it first, deconstructing a bar into constituent parts? NAY, it was Penguin Chukkas! Secondly we have Walls Wallbangers from 1994-1997 - look at the picture and TELL me you don't remember that ad! They were Walls delicious signature sausage but coated in a really crunchy breadcrumb; think, if a sausage had a baby with a fish finger. Breaded sausage eaten by cavemen! Epic. Lastly we have Cadbury's short-loved "chocolate crisps", Snaps. Believe it or not, they came to existence because Cadbury had run-off chocolate they needed to use up, so they ended up forming them into shards - but this isn't as bad as it sounds. That's how Cadbury Flake began, too!

So vote one of these guys out! Vote like your life has nothing better doing! Vote, and say the word "Bangarang" somewhere in the post so I know you even bothered reading this!

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of the Chukkas because I absolutely adored the Snaps and sausages coated in breadcrumbs sound incredible (not sure if I ever had them). Bangarang.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of the chukkas because the snaps was delish and bangarang gotta lot of love for Walls wallbangers too.

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of the Walls. I'm all about chocolate!

ReputationRep:
    I loved snaps and love the sound of the chukkas so I'll vote out waals

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Knock out the Walls! Mentioned countless of times, but I'm veggie!

ReputationRep:
    Knock out the Chuckas! I've never been a fan of those reconstructed versions of snacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.