Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

To the guys(girls too :P): what do you think of me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joe909)
    Ahh man wishing you didn't post that.

I had 10 pages of revision for Plato, was really confident but I suppose I didn't have enough essay knowledge.

For the Moral/Religion Unit I had at least 15 pages.

God I must be wildly mediocre.
    wow that's bad
    it's hard to put your finger on what's wrong.. maybe your teacher is ****, maybe your content isnt accurate, or maybe your notes arent good.
    it could just be your essay writing isnt brilliant. hard to tell, only you can figure that out.

ReputationRep:
    I love the confidence! That alone is attractive! You are very incredibly good looking so double bravo!!!

I don't know why so many people are moaning, and complaining about this thread. If they don't like it, don't post.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly we've derailed this quite a bit, do you think its time to stop guys before somebody gets hurt

inb4 yes

inb4 no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Honestly we've derailed this quite a bit, do you think its time to stop guys before somebody gets hurt

inb4 yes

inb4 no

Continue.

ReputationRep:
    you belong on whore island

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurtisDean)
    I love the confidence! That alone is attractive! You are very incredibly good looking so double bravo!!!

I don't know why so many people are moaning, and complaining about this thread. If they don't like it, don't post.
    would neg irl

ReputationRep:
    Lol. This makes me chuckle. Id hate to be your boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravishingrick69)
    wow that's bad
    it's hard to put your finger on what's wrong.. maybe your teacher is ****, maybe your content isnt accurate, or maybe your notes arent good.
    it could just be your essay writing isnt brilliant. hard to tell, only you can figure that out.
    My content was solid. I'm not retarded enough to **** up getting solid notes down from the textbook and wider readings (inb4 "are you sure?)

I reckon it was indeed the essay writing. No one in my class got above a C, which doesn't surprise me considering our teacher left half way through the year.

I hate finding other things to blame, I got what I got and that's on me, but I can't help feel that in relation to my results from last year this has been a bit of a royal cluster****.

ReputationRep:

Continue.
    inb4 I can't think of anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by satisfcation)
    How many more times do I have to repeat myself :rolleyes:

Wow why am I getting somuch ****.I asked a genuine question believe it or not!

Btw thanks to everyone who have posted nice comments and have actually given me some honest advice! I have taken your advice into consideration, perhaps I need to let my personality shine through so I can finally get a lovely boyfriend(which seems like never atm )
    Well maybe if you stopped fishing for compliments on internet forum's you'd get one! Obviously you don't see the way your post has come across.

ReputationRep:
    would neg irl
    http://i.imgur.com/H90u2.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hellz_Bellz!)
    Someone who posts several pictures of themself like that in a very frequented forum is clearly either a troll who has stolen someone's photos, or fishing.

Why do people need reassuring that they are attractive by a bunch of strangers online? I actually find it very, very weird.
    Ego boost I suppose :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    *Srs mode*

ah that sucks inb4 michael gove.

What a top end ****, I think you'll just have to rely more on yourself rather than unreliable teachers srs.

You may well.

I don't know brah you can always try, no harm in trying srsly, inb4 I'm applying to bristol.

Do quite a number of resits to try bump up all your grades, its a shame mr gove has removed jan exams, what a cheeky ****.
    I'm gon be in Straya in January anyway ****, so I was going to do them in June anyway.

No way I'm applying to Bristol. I'm going to try and get ABB and then settle on courses I'm actually suited to. If this whole episode has taught me anything, it's that I need to be satisfied with what I got. Clearly, my teachers predictions (AAA) were completely wrong, and I need to wake the **** up and be real with what I am capable of.

Sikkunt mode engaged.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is no longer hijacked by my sad **** freakout.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT SLOANEY BEING A CHICKLET / NUDES.

PROCEED.

ReputationRep:
    I'm gon be in Straya in January anyway ****, so I was going to do them in June anyway.

No way I'm applying to Bristol. I'm going to try and get ABB and then settle on courses I'm actually suited to. If this whole episode has taught me anything, it's that I need to be satisfied with what I got. Clearly, my teachers predictions (AAA) were completely wrong, and I need to wake the **** up and be real with what I am capable of.

Sikkunt mode engaged.
    go fourth brah

brb. 1yr later 10A*

ReputationRep:
    This thread is no longer hijacked by my sad **** freakout.

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT SLOANEY BEING A CHICKLET / NUDES.

PROCEED.
    U wot m8

Check my previous threads I'm ripped.

alpha/10

inb4 come at me sister

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mel1215)
    Well maybe if you stopped fishing for compliments on internet forum's you'd get one! Obviously you don't see the way your post has come across.
    despite the fact she's obviously fishing for compliments, i would smash with the force of 350 fa wk *******s

edit: just checked her photos again, would not smash
    edit: im saying no, but my **** is saying yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sloaney Pony)
    U wot m8

Check my previous threads I'm ripped.

alpha/10

inb4 come at me sister

inb4 you already posted a thread on bikinis for big boobs

inb4 beta/5

ReputationRep:
    What if Sloaney is the OP on a dual account?

Sloots.

Gon

SLOOT

ReputationRep:
    despite the fact she's obviously fishing for compliments, i would smash with the force of 350 fa wk *******s
    Srs agreement here. I would definitely smash

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.