Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .sophia)
    2 forms of ID?

Also, you need to print your pre-enrolment certificate and take that :-)
    Yeah thats what one of their emails that I recieved form them said however I have already enrolled and if you have a passport then your finr

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

Is anyone else going to the Icebreaker event tomorrow at the Ministry of Sound?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rajvir)
    Yeah thats what one of their emails that I recieved form them said however I have already enrolled and if you have a passport then your finr
    Yeah, thanks. I was fine with my passport today

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Is anyone here doing Biochemistry? I'm not staying on campus and just thought it'd be nice to seek some fellow biochemists!!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the Mums & Dads meet and greet on Tuesday? It's in Drapers lounge but I don't know where that is. Is it on campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahjan)
    Anyone going to the Mums & Dads meet and greet on Tuesday? It's in Drapers lounge but I don't know where that is. Is it on campus?
    Hey!! I'm going to that and drapers is on campus it's not too hard to find.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email about that but it clashes with something on my welcome week timetable :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammyb95)
    Hey

Is anyone here doing Biochemistry? I'm not staying on campus and just thought it'd be nice to seek some fellow biochemists!!
    Heyy I'm doing biochemistry. There's a thread I made for people whose doing biochem at queen Mary. Maybe you might wanna check it out

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone here been issued with a Library Pin yet? I have my username and password but the Library website says we need a Library PIN too if we wish to borrow books?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoubleRM)
    Has anyone here been issued with a Library Pin yet? I have my username and password but the Library website says we need a Library PIN too if we wish to borrow books?
    hi, they sent me an email ages ago, giving the PIN number and the username. if i remember correctly your PIN number is the last 4 digits of your mobile number that you provided. mine is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ummi1)
    hi, they sent me an email ages ago, giving the PIN number and the username. if i remember correctly your PIN number is the last 4 digits of your mobile number that you provided. mine is.
    Oh wow. OK, going to have to email them then. Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoubleRM)
    Oh wow. OK, going to have to email them then. Cheers
    I've just seen your post and found a way of getting your PIN online. Go to www.library.qmul.ac.uk/email_pin and you can get it by entering your student card barcode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .sophia)
    I've just seen your post and found a way of getting your PIN online. Go to www.library.qmul.ac.uk/email_pin and you can get it by entering your student card barcode
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    What exactly do i need to enrol guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoheb)
    What exactly do i need to enrol guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's been posted. I just enrolled yday, and you'll need

1. The certificate printed which is on mysis

2. Identification such as original passport

3. Proof of payment such as the student finance, you'll need to bring the letter student finance sent you with all those boxes

4. Proof of immigration (if applicable)

5. Health Checks (if applicable)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone knows when ma history student get dissertation mark and diploma ? I heard mark in october diploma october do you know these dates true .???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where the location "Geog: 1.26" is? I can't even figure out what it means (I bet it's obvious and I just can't see it).

Also, anyone going to the union funday? I wanted to go but I will be missing the majority of it (over 3 hours) for the Physics society meet.

Edit: Never mind the first question, I think I actually got it now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadile)
    Does anyone know where the location "Geog: 1.26" is? I can't even figure out what it means (I bet it's obvious and I just can't see it).

Also, anyone going to the union funday? I wanted to go but I will be missing the majority of it (over 3 hours) for the Physics society meet.

Geography building opposite octagon building in room 1.26
    The building number is 26 on the map.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where FB 1.15a is? Does it stand for Fogg building?
    Just wondering cos I have the lab registration for SBCS on Thursday. Can't imagine where else it would be other than the Fogg building, but I just wanna make sure

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where FB 1.15a is? Does it stand for Fogg building?
    Just wondering cos I have the lab registration for SBCS on Thursday. Can't imagine where else it would be other than the Fogg building, but I just wanna make sure

Its the Francis Bancroft Building,number 31 on the map. 1st Floor.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.