Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by valerieestelle)
    Hey there! What programmes did you apply for if you don't mind me asking? Good luck with your second choice!
    Msc Finance & Economics first choice, Msc Finance second choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tantalum Hafnium)
    Msc Finance & Economics first choice, Msc Finance second choice
    Oh wow good luck! Would you mind sharing your background (GMAT/GRE, etc.)?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,does anyone know the toefl requirements for msc accounting and finance? In the graduate prospectus it says 107, however on the accounting departments website it says 100?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexjoh89)
    Hi,does anyone know the toefl requirements for msc accounting and finance? In the graduate prospectus it says 107, however on the accounting departments website it says 100?
    I think generally the info on the website is most accurate but I would just call them to be sure.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Does someone know how this link (http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/graduate/...rocessing.aspx) works? The date I applied already passed on the system but I haven't received my 4th email yet?

ReputationRep:
    Probably they have not finished processing all the documents in your batch. You should get the 4th email soon I presume :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 92DL)
    Hi! Does someone know how this link (http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/graduate/...rocessing.aspx) works? The date I applied already passed on the system but I haven't received my 4th email yet?
    Which courses did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by casusa)
    Which courses did you apply to?
    I applied to MSc Regulations as first and MSc Political Economy of Europe as second. I submitted my application on the tenth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 92DL)
    I applied to MSc Regulations as first and MSc Political Economy of Europe as second. I submitted my application on the tenth.
    Wait a few days and if you haven't received the 4th email by then call them. By the way the 4th email is not that important, it is when the department receives your application. I got my 4th email 14th of January, but the department did not receive my application before the 29th...and I am still waiting to hear back

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from FinMath yet?

The status changed to limited availability yesterday so I assume we should hear something soon

ReputationRep:
    Wait a few days and if you haven't received the 4th email by then call them. By the way the 4th email is not that important, it is when the department receives your application. I got my 4th email 14th of January, but the department did not receive my application before the 29th...and I am still waiting to hear back
    Ah okay, I am probably the most impatient person. What programs did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 92DL)
    Ah okay, I am probably the most impatient person. What programs did you apply for?
    Financial Mathematics and Financial Statistics as my 2nd choice

ReputationRep:
    Financial Mathematics and Financial Statistics as my 2nd choice
    Good luck! Im sure you'll do fine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 92DL)
    Good luck! Im sure you'll do fine!
    Godd luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    Received a conditional for MSc Economics when I checked this morning. Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats :-) i'm also applying for mac economics as my first choice but I have been waiting for 10 weeks now. Can you tell me your gre scores and other application stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haart)
    Received a conditional for MSc Economics when I checked this morning. Good luck to everyone!
    Congrats :-) i'm also applying for mac economics as my first choice but I have been waiting for 10 weeks now. Can you tell me your gre scores and other application stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    @stefsaran i've been waiting for 11 weeks. Msc economics. And i just checked the lse website, its on limited availability now. So worried :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rtyu)
    @stefsaran i've been waiting for 11 weeks. Msc economics. And i just checked the lse website, its on limited availability now. So worried :/
    I gave them a call and they told me that the change in status of the programme is meant for the ones that still have to apply or are in the process of applying. They have to reach the decision about us no matter with the change of status :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by new kid)
    I can't find it either.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/636604886386530/

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.