Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any internationals heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumschpringe)
    OFFER!!!!!!!! Received at 12:15!!! SO SO RELIEVED!!!!! :woo:
    Good luck to everyone else who hasn't heard back yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YEY!!!! So so happy for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I cant believe people still havent heard back yet they said beginning of march and its not the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hslancaster)
    Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by BristolScientist)
    Well done thread starter :-) so pleased for you!
    (Original post by Laurasurreal)
    YEY!!!! So so happy for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks everyone!!! SO so relieved, was 90% sure I'd get rejected as I'm resitting

(Original post by Mustafa Buay)
    Congratulations! Heeard back from your other choices yet? If yes, which do you plan to firm?
    Thank you! No, the only other place I'm waiting for is Liverpool- if it's a rejection I'll be firming Lancaster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rumschpringe)
    Thanks everyone!!! SO so relieved, was 90% sure I'd get rejected as I'm resitting

Thank you! No, the only other place I'm waiting for is Liverpool- if it's a rejection I'll be firming Lancaster
    I'm a resitter too and I got my offer today aswell Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to everyone with an offer!
    I got a rejection :'( </3
    I didn't think I had done that bad, had to fly out all the way from the middle east, just feel like I've wasted all my parents money and missed so much school work, it was at 16.04pm yesterday, good luck you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooroo96)
    I Got a rejection :'( </3
    I didn't think I had done that bad, had to fly out all the way from the middle east, just feel like I've wasted all my parents money and missed so much school work, it was at 16.04pm yesterday, good luck you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So sorry to hear that man. You're Abdullah from Qatar right? Or Kuwait. Got any other offers?

ReputationRep:
    Offer yesterday at 12.31!!!! :awesome::awesome: is anyone going to the open day on the 26th of March? Good luck to everyone who is waiting to hear back!

ReputationRep:
    Offer too :-)

ReputationRep:
    Im a first year medic at lancaster, if anyone has any questions about what its like studying here, or just questions about lancaster in general feel free to ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustafa Buay)
    So sorry to hear that man. You're Abdullah from Qatar right? Or Kuwait. Got any other offers?
    No you've got the wrong person there, I'm a girl from saudi, and no offers yet :/waiting for a reply from Liverpool then I have a bristol interview soon..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No you've got the wrong person there, I'm a girl from saudi, and no offers yet :/waiting for a reply from Liverpool then I have a bristol interview soon..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh sorry. My bad. :P I didn't know Bristol were still interviewing. :O Good-luck though.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    whens ur bristol interview? mines 28th 10.30 i think... getting close :s

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Rooroo96;46816894]Congratulations to everyone with an offer!
    I got a rejection :'(

Hiya.
    I think you were on my feb 12th invite day. I was the Asian chick from Liverpool, (with the long beige coat) if you remember me that is!!

I'm really sorry to hear you got a rejection. But don't think of it as a waste, any interview you get regardless of the outcome is a good experience and your improving your interview skills. Good luck on your other choices. Do well, I hope you get that offer!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all others who got an offer!! Well made up for you guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihateusernames)
    whens ur bristol interview? mines 28th 10.30 i think... getting close :s

Mine's on the 10th of April at 1:15 how are you preparing?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Hotfudgechoc;46829724]
    I got a rejection :'(

Hiya.
    I think you were on my feb 12th invite day. I was the Asian chick from Liverpool, (with the long beige coat) if you remember me that is!!

I'm really sorry to hear you got a rejection. But don't think of it as a waste, any interview you get regardless of the outcome is a good experience and your improving your interview skills. Good luck on your other choices. Do well, I hope you get that offer!
    Oh right, yes I remember you! congratulations on your offer! yeahhh.. it's all good experience i guess, thankyou

ReputationRep:
    So I just asked for feedback and they told me my weakest and strongest stations, they said my MMI score wasn't high enough for an offer but wasn't low enough for an outright rejection (though it's a pretty solid outright rejection on ucas) and that they'll be putting me on a reserve list. They also said they are making 100 offers for 50 places and if there are any places left, then they'll contact me... so I have to count on at least 51 people not meeting the requirements/going somewhere else for them to maybe even consider me out of anyone else on this list

ReputationRep:
    hey guys, is anyone still left to hear from Lancaster?

ReputationRep:
    So I just asked for feedback and they told me my weakest and strongest stations, they said my MMI score wasn't high enough for an offer but wasn't low enough for an outright rejection (though it's a pretty solid outright rejection on ucas) and that they'll be putting me on a reserve list. They also said they are making 100 offers for 50 places and if there are any places left, then they'll contact me... so I have to count on at least 51 people not meeting the requirements/going somewhere else for them to maybe even consider me out of anyone else on this list

Ummm, aren't you an international?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 2, 2014

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.