Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)
    Still waiting .....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh bless you!! You really haven't long to wait now, 10 days at most...

After all the waiting I have accepted Uclan as I got an offer from them to start in September, Edge Hills only offered April 2015, also the placements for Uclan will suit me better and it's a 40 wk course instead, more time to earn some money and spend with kids.

Fingers really crossed for you, please let me know how you do as we waited this one together, would love to know how you get on as a student nurse too

ReputationRep:
    i got an offer yesterday (for adult nursing) it's for the April '15 intake, but i have firmed that offer.
    is anybody else starting then? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annalou2006)

After all the waiting I have accepted Uclan as I got an offer from them to start in September, Edge Hills only offered April 2015, also the placements for Uclan will suit me better and it's a 40 wk course instead, more time to earn some money and spend with kids.

Fingers really crossed for you, please let me know how you do as we waited this one together, would love to know how you get on as a student nurse too
    Well done girl,ur so lucky @ least u can start sorting bursary and stuff now,I wish u luck in your chosen school,am still waiting as weLl,fingers crossed those of us waiting hear ds week x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annalou2006)

I'll deffo stay in touch Annalou thanks for your support don't no how id of got through without you ladies !!!! You've done so well Hun and you need to choose what's best for you even if it did take all that time to figure out x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I received my offer for child nursing to start September 2014 on Thursday. I'm so excited! I've just joined the Facebook group that somebody posted to meet the students who are going to be on the same course but I think they're are only 3 members so far. Good luck to everybody who hasn't heard yet I'm sure it won't be long now!

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't heard yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RebeccaRose92)
    Hi, I received my offer for child nursing to start September 2014 on Thursday. I'm so excited! I've just joined the Facebook group that somebody posted to meet the students who are going to be on the same course but I think they're are only 3 members so far. Good luck to everybody who hasn't heard yet I'm sure it won't be long now!
    Will you post a link to the group please xx

ReputationRep:
    Still haven't heard yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fingers crossed for you Hun xx

ReputationRep:
    Hiya girls there's a group on Facebook now for September adult nursing 2014 if anyone wants to join x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Missnursing)
    Hiya girls there's a group on Facebook now for September adult nursing 2014 if anyone wants to join x
    How do I join hun I've put edge hill as my insurance and had to put my offer with higher conditions as my firm. Bangor uni want 27 distinctions and not sure wether ill get them so very big chance I'll be coming to edge hill x

ReputationRep:
    Arrgggggh this is torture x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya ladies is anyone in the April 15 intake for Children's Nursing? Good luck to those still waiting, fingers crossed for you x

ReputationRep:
    hello all I have received an offer on Tuesday 2am for adult nursing in edge hill uni for april 2015. I have created a group on facebook for that intake if anyone wishes to join it .
    wish everyone the best of luck and hopefully see a few of you in April 2015
    suzanne xxx
    feel free to add me on Facebook (suzanne Williams)

ReputationRep:
    Hi Eveyone,

I have just started at Edge hill April 2014 Cohort....I have started a blog to give an insight into the start of my journey as a student nurse and answer questions anybody has .......please if you have a spare 3 mins please read a maybe leave a comment/question http://rachelfanning90.weebly.com/

ReputationRep:
    Still no news !!!!!!!!!!! 😔😣

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Still no news !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no fingers crossed for you! 48 hours left before you'll have your answer x

ReputationRep:
    Still no news !!!!!!!!!!! ����������

University open days

• University of East Anglia
      UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
      Fri, 23 Nov '18
    • Norwich University of the Arts
      Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
      Fri, 23 Nov '18
    • Edge Hill University
      All Faculties Undergraduate
      Sat, 24 Nov '18
    Poll
    Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.