Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber12)
    Hello I'm Amber and going to be in my first year of film and television production in september and living in harrow halls, just wondering if anyones doing the same and if so they've found any facebook groups or anything to find other people!?
    Hey! I'm not studying F&TV Production (I'm doing Journalism) but I'm going to be living in Harrow Halls. Looking forward to getting there now! 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm Nicole! I'm 18 and from north wales and will be studying law at westminster uni ... I've applied for student court @ wembley :-) xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Victoria, 23 years old, from Lima, Peru. I'm transferring to the Creative Writing and Linguistics BA amd I've applied to International House. Please to meet you all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amber12)
    Hello I'm Amber and going to be in my first year of film and television production in september and living in harrow halls, just wondering if anyones doing the same and if so they've found any facebook groups or anything to find other people!?
    Hi Amber! I'm Shelby and I'm also doing film and television production in September and I'm also based at harrow!!

Haven't found many other people, only one and one of my close friends is also doing the same course but I'm sure there will be plenty of people on here doing the same course!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samantha_rice)
    Hey I'm Sam, 18 from Liverpool.
    Hopefully studying Law in September, anyone else?
    Hey I'm studying law too ... Bit of a late reply

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NicoleOldis)
    Hi I'm Nicole! I'm 18 and from north wales and will be studying law at westminster uni ... I've applied for student court @ wembley :-) xx
    Hey I'm staying at wembley and study law too

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Were more than likely going to be meeting then:-) feel free to add me on fb ... Would be nice to get talking to people before I make the big move ... Nicole Oldis xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi, my name's Anis. 18 from Malaysia. I'm gonna be studying Architecture at the Marylebone Campus in September. I've applied for Student court @ wembley for my accommodation, flat 509

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm Annalise from Leicester. I'm 19 and I will be studying Contemporary Media Practice in September. I will be living in Student Court in Flat 509

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Georgia and I'm from Leicester. I'm 19 and I'll be studying Television Production starting in September. I'll be living in Student Court Flat 509

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who can't find stage 2 of the online pre-enrollment? After completing stage 1 it says I can now complete stage 2...the issue is, there's no stage two anywhere on the website. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't know there was a stage two online. I thought stage two was just actual enrolment on the 15th or whenever. Could be wrong though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apgclarke)
    Didn't know there was a stage two online. I thought stage two was just actual enrolment on the 15th or whenever. Could be wrong though
    I got an email yesterday saying complete stage 2 online with a link but it wouldn't let me log in.

ReputationRep:
    I'm Ross going to be studying TV production at Westminster and staying in harrow halls.

Can't wait for September now!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Sophi and *hopefully* I'll be studying Journalism at Westminster in September. I'll be staying in Harrow Halls and wondering if anyone is studying the same course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tiinamn)
    I'm studying fashion buying management also! So nice to find someone else doing the same course!!
    I'm doing fashion buying as well! I was scrolling through all these messages and thought I'd never find anyone else doing the same course as me, haha :P I'm also going into the harrow halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissAP)
    Hi,

I'm Annalise from Leicester. I'm 19 and I will be studying Contemporary Media Practice in September. I will be living in Student Court in Flat 509
    Hey, I'm doing Contemporary Media Practice too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylanfar)
    Am I the only one who can't find stage 2 of the online pre-enrollment? After completing stage 1 it says I can now complete stage 2...the issue is, there's no stage two anywhere on the website. :mad:
    (Original post by apgclarke)
    (Original post by RosstorWho)
    I got an email yesterday saying complete stage 2 online with a link but it wouldn't let me log in.
    I got the email too, here's the link!

I'm Eyasmin from Italy. I'm 18 and I'm going to study Business Management & Law, but I won't stay in halls. I can't wait for September!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RosieKelly)
    Hey, I'm doing Contemporary Media Practice too
    Hi, nice to meet you I think that makes 5 of us now that I know of. Where are you staying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophlynch)
    Hey, I'm Sophi and *hopefully* I'll be studying Journalism at Westminster in September. I'll be staying in Harrow Halls and wondering if anyone is studying the same course?
    Hi Sophi! I'm studying Journalism too - and staying in Harrow Halls! Finally glad to meet some others who are doing the same course. 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.