Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    run and lift crew here
    I ****ing love to run

Don't lift that much, I think I have naturally high levels of testosterone so I maintain/build muscle relatively easier compared to the normal population.

#broscience

ReputationRep:
    When the inevitable TSR meet-up happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I ****ing love to run

Don't lift that much, I think I have naturally high levels of testosterone so I maintain/build muscle relatively easier compared to the normal population.

#broscience
    Nah you're just a 5ft 8 manlet so small gains seem to have more of an effect on you than on normal sized people

not srs

semi srs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manchesterunited15)
    Nah you're just a 5ft 8 manlet so small gains seem to have more of an effect on you than on normal sized people

not srs

semi srs
    dem feels...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matchdayG)

mouthwatering
    Ugly geordie is fugly

I ****ing love to run

#broscience
    What's the furthest you've gone? Mine's 3 miles in 23 minutes. I actually had to stop myself. Everything was just perfect then, I didn't even plan to run more than 2 miles or 16 minutes.

Thing with running is that even though I enjoy it, I'm going through a crisis with it. I'm trying but ailing to find the perfect hybrid between running and lifting heavy. I haven't yet and running just generally take fall and gets ignored.

I'm always the gattuso of the football team :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Ugly geordie is fugly

What's the furthest you've gone? Mine's 3 miles in 23 minutes. I actually had to stop myself. Everything was just perfect then, I didn't even plan to run more than 2 miles or 16 minutes.

Thing with running is that even though I enjoy it, I'm going through a crisis with it. I'm trying but ailing to find the perfect hybrid between running and lifting heavy. I haven't yet and running just generally take fall and gets ignored.

I go for long distances rather than intensity, although I used to do a lot of HIIT when I was a bit younger but nowadays intense running injures me more.

Usually do around 7-8km three days a week, could manage 10km when I was around 18 but just can't hack it these days :sigh:

Did a half marathon in 1hr40 2 years ago but don't think I could pull of a full one unless I joined a running club or something to motivate me. Plus there's hardly any time these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Angry cucumber)
    Obviously you do if you took your time to write a response
    waheyyyyyyyyy

no one cares about your blog. seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    When the inevitable TSR meet-up happens

Given all the trolling and **** on here, I'd say more like this

• TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    waheyyyyyyyyy

no one cares about your blog. seriously.
    You really must care a lot to post twice now.
    Even if others don't care, I don't have a blog for people to care, I have it to track my progress. I mentioned it in passing.
    Now Jimmy pls go

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

I have dreams of ****ing a R and B ***** like Mya

I go for long distances rather than intensity, although I used to do a lot of HIIT when I was a bit younger but nowadays intense running injures me more.

Usually do around 7-8km three days a week, could manage 10km when I was around 18 but just can't hack it these days :sigh:

Did a half marathon in 1hr40 2 years ago but don't think I could pull of a full one unless I joined a running club or something to motivate me. Plus there's hardly any time these days
    I'm gradually transiting to longer distances. It's a major attitude change for me and thats what stopping me. Before I saw running beyond 20 minute to be pointless but now I hope to run a half marathon next couple of years. I reckon I can do it in under 2 hours now.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...just-her-boobs

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnng

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)

I have dreams of ****ing a R and B ***** like Mya

I'm gradually transiting to longer distances. It's a major attitude change for me and thats what stopping me. Before I saw running beyond 20 minute to be pointless but now I hope to run a half marathon next couple of years. I reckon I can do it in under 2 hours now.
    whats her surname? my god...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...just-her-boobs

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnng
    I only have one request misc but no ladbible ****. I stopped going on that when I became a day over 18...................

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    I only have one request misc but no ladbible ****. I stopped going on that when I became a day over 18...................
    I respect your wishes and will not be posting ladbible links in the future

I am 17 though, I'm sure by 18 I'll be off the ladbible

ReputationRep:
    whats her surname? my god...
    Tinashe 419

ReputationRep:
    I respect your wishes and will not be posting ladbible links in the future

I am 17 though, I'm sure by 18 I'll be off the ladbible
    Ah as you were.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Ugly geordie is fugly

Well at least this thread has resulted in something productive, we now all know 419 is homo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Tinashe 419
    brb on her instagram

ReputationRep:
    Jheneeee Aiko I see you :sexface:

Had to unfollow her on Instagram her latest series of pics proved too much of a tease :hand:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: January 5, 2015
Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.