anyone for Lampeter? Watch

Kura1984
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by tomato)
Hi, I'm sorry if this has been answered already, I did look through but I couldn't see it. How many people sharing a bathroom at Lampeter?
Don't know about you; I'm in the Old Building and there are, at present, six people sharing a bathroom. There will soon be eight people sharing... one loo, one bath.

I think that may be the worst of it; it's not too bad really; just a little diplomacy is all that's needed.

tomato
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Thanks. That doesn't seem too bad. I'd rather have my own but I don't think I'll get one. :P
Ixthus
Report 12 years ago
HI ALL!

This is the first time I've been on here since I've arrived .

Anyway, it was great to meet a lot of you. Bluie, Explosions, Citizen (forgive me if I've forgotten any of you).

Anyway. It's late(ish) here. So I'm going to shut down my comp soon.
Been up to the wee hours every night recently....it's finally catching up.
Explosions
Report 12 years ago
Seems strange coming back here now I'm actually at Lampeter. I've met a few of you already. Citizen, Ixthus, Bluie, Josiejo, Notts.

I've had fleeting conversations with Finlay. He's going to be setting up a badminton club if anyone is interested?
Explosions
Report 11 years ago
Wow, it's quite strange reading over this old thread. How time flies...especially in Lampeter, where time doesn't seem to exist.
myfriendgwen
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
This thread seems not so long ago. Back in the day when I was to worry about being a student. *sigh*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (281)
27.6%
No (737)
72.4%

Watched Threads