Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from Leeds Uni? Any tips? I have an interview Wednesday 19th November (submitted my app back in September...nervous is an understatement. Anyone have any links for numeracy/literacy tests I brush up on? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammy_e)
    Anyone heard back from Leeds Uni? Any tips? I have an interview Wednesday 19th November (submitted my app back in September...nervous is an understatement. Anyone have any links for numeracy/literacy tests I brush up on? :eek:
    I haven't been to leeds or heard back from them yet but I really want to go there. Just wondering how long they took to get back to you? X
    Good luck anyways

ReputationRep:
    I applied first day. (September 10th) and they got back to me 8th November

ReputationRep:
    I had applied to Southampton and Surrey. Unfortunately, I got rejection from Surrey but I've been invited to an interview at Southampton Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for it???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sammy_e)
    I applied first day. (September 10th) and they got back to me 8th November
    Oh wow okay thank you for that GOOD LUCK!

ReputationRep:
    Adult Nursing x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NerdyGlasses)
    I had applied to Southampton and Surrey. Unfortunately, I got rejection from Surrey but I've been invited to an interview at Southampton Does anyone have any tips on how to prepare for it???
    When did you send your application off and where else did you apply? I applied to both of those for children's nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got an interview for Nottingham yet? I've got one on the 17th December

ReputationRep:
    I have just heard back from Sheff Hallam for Adult Nursing; I have a selection day in two weeks time ! Anybody else heard back? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyC96)
    Well done! When did you hear? And what for? It's my top choice haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondy2012)
    I don't know as I can't find my email now :/ haha
    OK no problem, can you remember the email address, was it the admissions email or a adult nursing lecturer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nadzworldz)
    OK no problem, can you remember the email address, was it the admissions email or a adult nursing lecturer?
    admissions. but my friend got in and she had a c in maths and a b in english

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieemegan)
    I'm from swansea and have applied for mental health nursing! I applied quiet early on October 3rd and only in the beginning of novemeber I received my acknowledgment! I've heard swansea are pretty slow to reply so I'm feeling quite anxious!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Thanks for your reply! I'm getting really nervous about it now, I applied the very end of September and received my UCAS track thing right away but nothing at all from the actual Uni!! I thought I had done a good application and I've got lots of work experience in social care so thought I would get an interview. Good luck with your application, I hope that you hear something soon as well!

ReputationRep:
    For what course??? Children's? And when did you apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blondy2012)
    I have just heard back from Sheff Hallam for Adult Nursing; I have a selection day in two weeks time ! Anybody else heard back? x
    When did you apply?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceB98)
    For what course??? Children's? And when did you apply?
    Yeah, childrens some time the first week of October

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, childrens some time the first week of October

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What experience did you put in your personal statement?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliceB98)
    What experience did you put in your personal statement?
    Thanks
    I've done placements at a nursery, primary school, secondary school, midwifery unit and a rainbows club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rachelhelm)
    Well done! When did you hear? And what for? It's my top choice haha
    Children's nursing, got an email this afternoon

ReputationRep:
    Children's nursing, got an email this afternoon
    You must be so happy!!! that's what I've applied for! When did you send your application off?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.