Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr234)
    2 weeks is going to feel like forever!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It will only 1209600 seconds though.....

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got the questionnaire for PPE?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else just got the questionnaire?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I just received the 2 week email and the questionnaire. Is this good?

ReputationRep:
    Just got the 2 week email and questionnaire. Does that mean the ps was adequate?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    On the questionnaire, do we put Extended Project marks as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calthedude)
    Only put down what it asks, they're not going to be liking people who just put down extra qualifications when they're asking for AS level scores for instance
    Ok, what about in the beginning section when they ask if you've taken any extra maths qualification, can I put "FSMQ" (Additional Maths) in the 'other' section.

ReputationRep:
    where do we find our LSE id?

ReputationRep:
    Which courses receive a questionnaire?

I'm getting a bit worried now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by biscuitsledding)
    Which courses receive a questionnaire?

I'm getting a bit worried now...
    All the courses run by the economics department I think so econ, econ w/+ econ history.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calthedude)
    In the e-mail they send you, it's in the title of the first e-mail they send you
    yeh cheers just figured it out

ReputationRep:
    Just received the questionnaire (applying econ straight), It asks for the scores of subjects other than Math and Further math but says it only wants the completed grades. I am taking all 4 of my as's to a2 so do I simply state the grades (for my other subjects) as AS scores (with the corresponding UMS) or do I leave the section blank. I don't want them to think I'm cashing those subjects in at AS level. Will Rep. Peace.

Ps - I know the answer will probably make me look stupid but im a worrier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    All the courses run by the economics department I think so econ, econ w/+ econ history.
    What about PPE with it being a new course this year, do you reckon anyone will (or has anyone received) a questionnaire for that course?

ReputationRep:
    I accidently put that I sat an exam in June instead of may, will this look really bad on my application? (questionnaire) should I just complete it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by einot)
    What about PPE with it being a new course this year, do you reckon anyone will (or has anyone received) a questionnaire for that course?
    doubt it, the questionnaire is mainly to establish your maths UMS scores - this is not as relevant for PPE (i think?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovyd97)
    doubt it, the questionnaire is mainly to establish your maths UMS scores - this is not as relevant for PPE (i think?)
    The standard offer for PPE is A*AA with A* in maths but I'm hoping that between predicted grades and the fact only one element of the course requires maths that they won't use the questionnaire.

ReputationRep:
    nvm

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm applying to LSE for International Relations and History with AAAB (still in the process of getting the B remarked lol) at AS and predicted A*A*A at A2

Is anyone else here applying for the same course???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by einot)
    The standard offer for PPE is A*AA with A* in maths but I'm hoping that between predicted grades and the fact only one element of the course requires maths that they won't use the questionnaire.
    I've had several acknowledgement emails from LSE and no questionnaire. However, my referee did put my AS UMS scores in my reference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the1akshay)
    I've had several acknowledgement emails from LSE and no questionnaire. However, my referee did put my AS UMS scores in my reference.
    That's good! Have you gone past the 12/8/2 week emails and all that, if you don't mind me asking?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.